VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,369 comments
How to enable multi audio in voe? I'm not able to find any way to enable it? Can you please help me

Thank You!
We do not offer that.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, is there any update about integrating custom thumbnail change function?
No, you can specify them via URL (voe.sx/ .... ?thumbnail=IMAGE URL). You just have to host it at your place or something. We might integrate it directly into our website in the future, but it's always worked like this so far.

Just for your information: We have reduced the remote upload slots today in order to be able to analyze some errors more precisely and get some data (maintenance work). The normal amount of slots will be reintegrated in a few hours.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for replying about thumbnails issue and I hope it's okay to discuss certain things about view counter here? I am interested in using this service but before fully devoting traffic I wanted to ask certain things about view reports:
So, it looks like under "All" views it actually only shows paid views right? Cause recently 'All views' equal 'paid views' , but I also have VPN and adblock there as well.
On 6-20 I uploaded one file just to test how viewers would like this player and just to see how many views it would get, since then that only file got a total of 303 views, meanwhile in total report since upload of this file there is 160 paid views, if we consider the average rate of adblock/unpaid views 31%, then there is additional 90 views that should have been unpaid, but where are the rest of views?
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not crying about tiny amount of views or attacking you, just trying to understand how counting system works and if it's worth to try it from me, it would be better if view stats page would be more transparent and understandable maybe. :relieved:

Hi, thanks for replying about thumbnails issue and I hope it's okay to discuss certain things about view counter here? I am interested in using this service but before fully devoting traffic I wanted to ask certain things about view reports:
So, it looks like under "All" views it actually only shows paid views right? Cause recently 'All views' equal 'paid views' , but I also have VPN and adblock there as well.
On 6-20 I uploaded one file just to test how viewers would like this player and just to see how many views it would get, since then that only file got a total of 303 views, meanwhile in total report since upload of this file there is 160 paid views, if we consider the average rate of adblock/unpaid views 31%, then there is additional 90 views that should have been unpaid, but where are the rest of views?
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not crying about tiny amount of views or attacking you, just trying to understand how counting system works and if it's worth to try it from me, it would be better if view stats page would be more transparent and understandable maybe. :relieved:
Hello :) Non-profit views are currently not displayed in the table view (regular insights) because they are not revenue relevant, which makes the difference. Raw Insights has this in the total views, but not listed separately. E.g. If users reload the page multiple times due to poor internet connection, the views fall under nonprofit, for example. Views are sometimes also counted multiple times ("A user who uses adblock and a proxy IP address is logically counted below for both Adblock and VPN/Proxy.) because it is wrong to count them only on one, that's why adblock only gives you the % value. We have 2 types of account statistic insights:

1) "Regular Insights - well compact and summarized" (enabled by default)
2) "Raw Insights - raw state, partially inaccurate"

You can customize the statistics under Settings -> Monetization -> Statistics -> "show explanation" (radiobox below) to show all data (please read the text there shortly) if you have not done it yet. In Regular Insights only relevant data is shown, because it is aimed at users who are not familiar with the advertising market.

Thank you very much for the payment!
:) Gladly. All payouts from today (the manual ones) have been processed.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, stream sometimes lags, do you have the same problem?
We are not currently aware of any reports of this. Does this occur with individual videos or in general?

You can click the letter i on the keyboard in the player and then send us the information/URL via a support ticket. Then we will check whether the server has a problem or something like that. Otherwise, stagnant videos can only occur when a particularly large number of users access the site, but this should not be a permanent condition.

Maintenance Mode
Server in maintenance mode, please try again later.

What's going on?!
https://voe.sx/tickets "We are transferring files away from some old servers over the next 24 hours as they are being phased out. This will lead to increased maintenance messages."

But only 1 server is still affected, the rest has been completed. So wait a little and it will be ready too. :)

The transfers have been completed. We also recalculated the storage space of the accounts once, as there were differences for some reason.

Last edited:
remote server accept doodstream and filemoon?
Basically yes, our remote upload supports more than 1000 websites with 60-80 simultaneous slots. However, it should be noted that the 2 services sometimes show captchas or temporarily disable downloads when the servers are overloaded. So it may be necessary to restart the remote download. In general, however, we support them.

We have ordered 20 new servers, which will be integrated during Sunday. Then there is again a little more buffer at high times. :)

The best video-hosting in town but, 60 days inactivity policy is not ok for big websites
nice to hear, we have:
- 60 days (2 months) for all users.
- 120 days (4 months) if in one week per day (average) generated more than 2$ revenue or 3000 views. (Assignment and extension takes place automatically)
- Without limit for larger sites with tier-1 traffic or similar with min 10-30$ daily turnover and no large disk space consumption. (manual activation, depending on agreement)

VOE is good paypal is super all coin payer sites is fake and lose the profit.Exchange and more.Real payed sites real paypal,skrill. Coin,perfect money....exchange lose profit sites! Goodwork VOE.

@VOE
If it is not too much to ask, perhaps we can add:
https://down.fast-down.com/ &

to our list of Supported Host/Service?
Unfortunately, the service often blocks downloads and adjusts the website, so we can't offer individual support. It is too rarely used for that.

Most of the payments were executed yesterday. All new servers are now also integrated.

Back