VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ady2013 I have reported your post to moderators. We pay wednesday night EST time since we started. If you are here to behave like a child, I will ban your account. We prefer to business with adults.a

Vidbull Hello, I see you've made ​​a payment, the payment is late to ask now or to postpone next week?
Can you please email support. better if you can wait so you can ask for full amount next week.

@ziretsu I have sent you an email please check it. It seems your videos are watched by people who watch multiple times in past 24 hrs. We have a limit on the money you can make from same IP to prevent abuse.

How can my frend come under me ? Is youre affliate link broken ? He made 1 account but at my affliate says that 0 reff.

Problem solved but you must give him a video link from youre account to become youre reff if you use the reff link from youre account it dosent work.

And i have one more question if you dont mind i have 3.5k of views but only 2$ what is the problem? For example i just refrashet the page i just receved 10 more views but the $ part is the same.

Last edited:
im still waiting but i know they pay maybe theres just a lot of payouts theyre sending to affiliates so ill just wait for mine. good day to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back