VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
my payment is pending, when making payments Payoneer?
I need $ 20 in Payoneer card to register that card in paypal account, to withdraw money from paypal

Thanks for confirming the payments. We have sent the payza and payoneer requests as well.

vodlocker is funtioning very hard. what's happen?
Thanks, for the feedback can you tell me what do you mean by "functioning very hard"? Do you mean it loads slow during peak hours?

I'm not satisfied with the uploading speed to your servers. What chunk/buffer size should I be using ? Where are your servers located ? I'm uploading from NL and when upload to other hosts I'm getting around 100mb/s speed in yours 5-10mb/s and very slow response.

Got payd, thank's a lot (y)
Thanks for the confirmation.

yes it loads slow
We are working on this issue and will improve things soon

I'm not satisfied with the uploading speed to your servers. What chunk/buffer size should I be using ? Where are your servers located ? I'm uploading from NL and when upload to other hosts I'm getting around 100mb/s speed in yours 5-10mb/s and very slow response.
May I ask what upload method are you using?

May I ask what upload method are you using?
Rapidleech (directly via socket). Maybe cURL method would help?

The site is loading much faster now.
Thank you fot that!

Got paid again.Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back