Other Visionize.info - RDP 1GBPS, Unmetered! Starting from 13.50 USD/Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never Forget that everyone have a Reallife and Problems.............

Ok you right he could answer our Pms but we dont know at the moment whats going on thats the Point ;)

this owner also has scam me...i just bought his premium script..but after 3 days..he never shown up to give me that script..i ask for refunds..but no answer...

Moderator, please ban him and close this thread. He use unverified paypal account to scam everyone. Can't dispute and refund money

Last edited:
I agree with you Hawk, I only bought it to test it for other customers from the board to see, I dont mind as it was only cheap anyway.

I would recommend all users go with users from here that have had good knowledge of running services, for example I have recently purchased a RDP from Mr-R-T and it has been brilliant.

Will post here as soon as I have had the outcome of the Dispute

A hosting company with .info domain , seriously?? Why would you guys go for it... its a simple math to identify noob/scammer.

Anyway very sorry for those guys who paid for this service...Hope you guys get your money back....

His address is itanxh@gmail.com
I couldn't send him payment via Alertpay funded by my credit card, he gave me his email address to send him payment on 5th July.

Damn, I was already prepared to buy script and now it is just a scam :/

Hope You guys get missing money without any problems <thumb up>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back