VirtuBox.fr -1Gbps Unmetered VPS - Linux/Windows OS - from 6$/mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VirtuBox Feedback

My VirtuBox.fr Feedback.. till now:

I've ordered a "Premium VPS M" with

Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 - 1 x 3.6 Ghz
1 GB DDR3 100GB Hard Disk
Unmetered Bandwidth

what i've got (after ~48 Hours) is

AMD Opteron 4171 HE - 1 x 2.1 Ghz (-> Less than half the speed of the Xeon E3)
~1 GB DDR3
~100GB Hard Disk (-> Extremly overloaded, not usable)
Unmetered Bandwidth

The HDD Perfomance is so slow that my VPS is unusable.
So i've paid 12 Euros for a Midsized "Premium" VPS, which is the slowest i ever had.

Opened a Ticket due to this issue, nobody replied within ~24 hours. (ID: 783092)

//edit: hdd speed improved a bit, still to low..

ximg.php

-> more than 72 hours passed. no reaction -> Still no answer.

I've moved to 5gbps.com and requested full VPS and Account deletion. Opened paypal dispute.
I don't think i get my money back, but this is not acceptable.

Last edited:
Hello,

we are really sorry if there are some downtime for your vps.

We are currently updating all our servers. In few weeks you will have Cache SSD on every server so the best performance for the same price.

If you have any trouble, please open a ticket, i can't check everyday this topic.

Best Regards,

i dunno what others have to say, but personally i have had a pretty good experience with these guys, like come on who comes on google chat or skype or other things to remind u after 4 days of non payment that the invoice has not been paid, usually people just send mails n sometimes v ignore them which results in suspension on the second day of non payment. tickets are not been answered promptly, takes around 12 to 48 hours, but im sure many people have had bitter/horrible experiences (i have had experiences were tickets havnt been answered). there are issues sometimes (speed/rar/unrar) but they solve the issue after informing them. this has been my personal experience, individual experiences may differ.

leto12, please reinstall my VPS. I have a ticket (835118) for more than 5 days already about this and no one is responding for the past 4 days. I understand if you can't make quick support for everyone, but 5 days seems to be too much already.

leto12, why is Virtubox not responding to any of my tickets? My VPS was hacked more than 6 days ago and until now you haven't reinstalled it or even just turn it off while you are unavailable to reinstall the VPS. I already told you several times that my my access to your VMware panel has been revoked as well and I can't do anything right now. The hacker is probably feasting on my VPS right now and using it for all illegal purposes imaginable. Your company should be blamed for any damages brought upon by this hacker if indeed he's using my VPS for illegal purposes. If you are too busy, you should at least turn off my VPS to prevent further damages.

Last edited:
[h=5]/////////////////////////////////////////////

Some News for November
Cache SSD / 750 Mbps guaranteed / New Prices

/////////////////////////////////////////////[/h]

Hello,

all is back on the website.

We work for a new virtubox in 2014 during january.

- RPS silver with 6GB RAM for 29.95€/month
- 10GB SSD on all VPS
- Web series : Hosting and VPS with SSD for your databases

I Bought vps , but its still pending for days :unsure:

I am waiting , many days now

Edit: great host they are good

Last edited:
Question

I'm thinking of buying one of the RPS Silver packages, but I can't believe it really contains what it does for only 38$, I mean is there anything even similar to this offer? (Most other packages seem to be way more expensive for similar specs:

Intel Xeon E3 E3 1220v2 - 4 x 3.1 Ghz
3 GB DDR3
1 Tb dedicated Hard Disk
Unmetered Bandwidth
1Gbps Port Speed
)

Thanks for your helpful tips, I might just give it a try if nothing similar arises and noone has anything bad to say about this host.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back