VirtuBox.fr -1Gbps Unmetered VPS - Linux/Windows OS - from 6$/mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

i'm really sorry, ovh support don't work quickly ...

All this downtime will add free days to your invoice. We work at the best to fix the issue we have.

Virtubox is not closed, it's only a maintenance and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

So why is your website down for more than a week now? Can you not even host it in a cheap VPS server from another provider so that people will not think that you are already closed and ran away? You should put even just an announcement or banner in your website that you are fixing everything (but this is not the case).

to be fair to VirtuBox, I think only the OVH boxes are affected. I am using their RPS plan and it had no downtimes and everything is fine as of now, I asked leto12 to reset my RPS 2 days ago via PM and he did it within 2 hours.

I hope everything is okay with VirtuBox and leto12 should explain clearly to his customers and come up with a plan of action.

to be fair to VirtuBox, I think only the OVH boxes are affected. I am using their RPS plan and it had no downtimes and everything is fine as of now, I asked leto12 to reset my RPS 2 days ago via PM and he did it within 2 hours.

I hope everything is okay with VirtuBox and leto12 should explain clearly to his customers and come up with a plan of action.

I hope

Hello everyone,
After a few days offline the site is now fully available again.
The staff would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience especially for the support of the offline VPS.
Virtubox.fr is now back online and mirror website were made to be sure that this problem won’t happens again.
For all the customers affected by the maintenance our duty is now to answer all yours supports tickets the fastest way possible.
Thanks for your trusting, the Virtubox staff.

On RPS two user per servers.

Everything work great now !

We are already working on the next update of the site, including new prices and SSD cache on all servers.

Thanks for your trusting, the Virtubox staff.

seems the virtubox.fr mainsite its down again, even my VPS also down

Yeah, my VPS is also down. I already told them in my previous post that they should host their website somewhere else where there is at leat 99% availability every month so that we can contact them whenever there are issues like this. I think this downtime will last again for more than a week, just like before. Yet we are not receiving any adjustments for the downtimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back