VidX.to - official support thread - earn up to 55€ !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embedded is planned for the near future. Also the conversion time will go down with further bought servers! It's only temporarily that slow.

Thanks for your wishes and questions!

Why is my withdrawal stats from pending to rejected ???

Hi Admin ,In the September 24 I sent you a email,and until now you not give me a reply.and now,the request stats from pending change to REJECTED ,I want to know why? :facepalm:

Hello,

apologize for the delay, we had some changes in the support area. Now, however, all matters have been resolved and you can again expect support from us.

We always welcome suggestions for improvement and praise.

Thank you for your loyalty and continued to make good profits.

Regards,

Thomas James

Support Chief Vidx.to

nice service

I have now tested over several days vidx.to times and here is my assessment of them.

by notes of 1-6 (where the 6 would Schletter )

Design of pages: 1

Overview and structure of pages: 1

Support of pages: 4

(The 4 I give but only because the site is new and is still so much to do and you have to wait a little longer to answer, to these people can not be divided into 5 )

the conversion of uploaded files : 2

quality of streams : 1

closing words to my vidx.to.
I mean even if the hoster is new, you already notice the people working there, the wuissen what they do, and what is important for me, even with all the stress to you at the beginning they are always friendly.
I've also noticed a huge rush on them and you can see vidx.to mitlerweile almost everywhere. I think so that will prevail in the life of a hoster and could become the greatest with that are on the market .

I just remember at the end , which I personally did not come far with 1tb hd in , but I think there can be still determined to do something :p

Thanks for your good Review about Vidx.to

We also try to meet the criticism and to improve in those points.

Many of our users are satisfied with the offer, but we also know that there are very a lot to do.
We look forward to additional users.

Regards,

Thomas James

Support Chief Vidx.to

Thank they use Vidx.to and good profits.
I hope you are happy with your payment.

And thank you that confirm your payment here.

Regards,
Thomas James
Support Vidx.to

Last edited:
Thanks for the words of praise and confidence they bring Vidx.to with this statement, we will install in the near future this function. :)

We are happy to continue to look forward to emails and PMs of present and expectant customers.

Regards,
Thomas James

I got my payment today - im happy that vidx is existing, because i can make good profits.

Hope for future Relationship!

well..the site looks good for sure..but you should cut down the minimum payout amount..
come on.. 55 € is too much..please do something about this.

and also you claim that files wont be deleted unless illegal.
So ofcourse people upload anime.
So you delete them on personal notice or a claim/report?

Also this claim for lifetime storage and increase in storage space for good views?
Is this permanent or subject to change??

Hello,

@ atik0786: you will see that the 55 euros are reached very quickly. Also you do not have to worry about the payment, we will pay 100%.

Anime is a moot point, as long as we do not receive Abuses to the file, we will not delete (unless the file has been 60 days, no view.)

We will delete only proven reports so that the copyright holder has to show clearly.
This method is implemented in a sustainable way.

@BF79: Yes, we are working on it.

Will hold so that the website was in the future for even more visitors.
We expect that the completion will be today.

Regards and thanks for using Vidx.to
Thomas James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back