VidX.to - official support thread - earn up to 55€ !

Status
Not open for further replies.
another payment received from him:dan::dan:

3rd payment is received:)

2013-11-04PAID
2013-10-20PAID
2013-10-08PAID

thanks James and all the best

Hello,

@ Azot: Thank you for your trust with Vidx.to and the confirmation of the payment.

@ teosanru: I think there is enough evidence, we always pay reliably.
The best way to test us and see it for yourself

@ usooop: Are we going to add in the near future. Currently, there are other priorities for us.

@ Myown: There were originating mainly solved all the problems which we were aware, they should find another one, do not hesitate to contact us by email or here.

@ dominic1608: I wrote you a PM so and hope that it is now also changes with you.

Already there are many sites did have welcomed us, and now more than 4,000 registered users, half of them work successfully with us and is very happy about your winnings.

We also want to reward other countries better soon.
We look forward to seeing you. Try us and you will be pleasantly surprised.
We are growing every day more, grow with us.

Regards,
THOMAS James

Last edited:
tried few hours...
nom de fichier : RickyJoUpload-MarliesVsTeri.mp4
Error: No file on disk (/var/www/cgi-bin/temp/01/647183693876/CGItemp63934)

so one week test ending today and everyday bad counting stats today stats 220 / 0.38600€

so 98 % from this views are Tier 1 and minimum 94 % this guys look more than 3 %

i upload on one of the biggest stream site from germany but with this countings its horrible

@HawkMan: I wrote you a message.

@Limone: We will probably add Webmoney from the next payment period. Since many users want and use, but due to the lack of Webmoney it was not possible for them. Including use very few Payza, so it will be another alternative for Paypal & Moneybookers.including many of us also want to use from the Russian territory, another reason.

@Uzair Umer : The files must have 10 MB and the user must have seen this 3% of the video. Test us and you'll be happy :)

@antthenait: According to our information currently few users have a problem with that. I will but submit our boss if this is possible. We will be known the result showing here.

We wish all our users good profits and have fun with the next payout.

Regards,
Thomas James

#2: Since the issue has just reached me 4 times: Yes, we offer many uploader status "VIP" this offers many advantages such as eg faster encode.

Edit: With more traffic, we consider Italy to move into Tier 2.

Last edited:
I receive today my Payment, thanks Vidx. A Good Videohoster at this time.. well yesterday there are little Problems, but its at the Time very good and nice, hope in future also a good Videohoster and wish good Partnship!

Hello,
all payments have been paid for that month. Have fun with the money.
Thanks to you three that have confirmed here.

@ Myown: your case, we really need to look closer, as if each views would be counted, the total would be higher.
We want you happy to work with Vidx.to.

@ DJboutit: Upload and remote working again, a server restart was that we have performed.

Because of course we also want to improve, you have any ideas or suggestions? Or criticism?
There are sites where they themselves would like to enter Vidx.to, but we are not activated?
We are in very many pages already unlocked, unfortunately, certainly not anywhere we could. That's why they tell us which side are missing.

The proposal is sure Vidx.to would use more if we add WebMoney as a payment method, we will investigate. Since there really a lot of demand.

We look forward to meeting you!

Last edited:
still have the same problem after finish upload o_0
nom de fichier : NancyVsZoe .mp4
Error: No file on disk (/var/www/cgi-bin/temp/01/064007527951/CGItemp63777)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back