VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shahzadali55,
Check your PM.

Payments

I would like to apologize about the delay, I was travelling for 15 hours yesterday, they payments will be sent out in the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Ahoura

Payments

All the payments have been sent out.

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
nothing everything works thank you very much
but another question my statistics are constantly updated daily or a day there just an update thank you very much for answering

The stats are updated in real time, as soon as a user watches 60% of the video your account is credited with the amount.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi ahoura,

Can't access site. It says:

Software Error:
Server maintenance. Please try back later. We apologize for the inconvenience. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.

Anyone having the same problem?

Dear Ricley,

I apologize about that, For some reason our database server crashed, we have fixed it and now we are checking to see what caused the crash.

Regards,
Ahoura

Dear elkape22,

Check your PM.

Regards

Hi Dashez,

We apologize but the site is currently down. We are working hard to bring it back up again, one of our drives on the main server burnt today, in the process of replacing it our 3 ware card no longer could detect the raid array and now our host can not reboot the server, we would need to reinstall the server and transfer the data from the old drives to the new ones. Please be patient.

Regards,
Ahoura

hi ahoura,

we know you're doing your mighty best on all issues. and we know it takes time. we just hope that there will be updates on problems. i'll be crossing my fingers for your comeback. :)

UPDATE

I apologize about the late reply and lack of update, I have been crazy busy figuring this out. So here is what we have so far:

As most of you remember we had a bit of downtime last week before the main server went off, what happened was that one of our disks crashed and due to some technical issues our database server did not start automatically.
After investigating the situation and finding our that one of our drives had crashed we asked our datacenter to replace the drive for us.
After the drive was replaced our server crashed completely and it was not accessible, we were told that there were some complications and we lost all our data due to that. On our main server we are running HARD RAID 1, and once RAID tables are unreadable the drives are pretty much useless, However if you do connect the drives separately without the RAID you might have a chance at recovering the data. Considering the fact that we do not have physical access to our servers it makes it harder for us to explain to the datacenter what exactly needs to be done.
We have spent the last 2 days communicating back and forth with them trying to read the drives and today we were finally able to identify the drive, now we are doing all we can to retrieve the data and bring the site back.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, and I can assure everyone that I will do my best to bring the site back with minimum data lose.
*NOTE: None of the video files are damaged, so if we do recover the main site, all the videos will be there.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi Ahoora

Thanks a lot for the update, I hope you would be able to recover all the videos or atleast most of them, I am with you every step of the way

Wishing you all the best

Regards
Gedhara

QUICK UPDATE

Unfortunately our drives were badly corrupted and we were unable to retrieve the data, we are have decided to bring the site back from fresh. I know this is frustrating for a lot of our users but we promise to take constant backups to avoid such an unfortunate event in the future.

It will take us upto 4 days to bring the site back.

Regards,
Ahoura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back