VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you kindly send me your IP via PM, and a screenshot with the url bar shown?
static.vidup.me is our CDN server and it holds a cache of the data upto 36 hours and I just checked and we are pushing around 1TBit/ps of videos to visitors atm so the site cant be possibly down.

Regards

Payments

All the payments have been sent out.

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
Hi Ahoura

Great service, and the best after service, prompt replies and straight to the point. I would say the best that I have been associated with.

Keep it up. hats off to the staff at VipUp and to you too

Regards
GEDHARA

Hi Gedhara,

Thank you for the kind words :), I am glad you are enjoying our service.

QUICK UPDATE

I would like to acknowledge and apologize about the recent problems with our streaming speed, it is caused due to our disks overloading, we are looking to move to a CDN which will solve all these issues, the only road block on our way right now is our affiliate program, it will be harder for us to track the downloads etc. I will keep you all posted.

Regards,
Ahoura

nice site, can you plz add Pakistan & Saudi Arabia Tier Countries?

Unfortunately we do not have ads for the mentioned countries, we could add them to a new tier and pay $0.2 per 1000 downloads.

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Ahora

lol

so ur bigger than megavideo ? with 1000 x 1 gbit servers :))

Dear Ankurs,

If you know me at all you would know that I do not lie to my users, and this was clearly a mistake I made, I meant to say 1Gbit/ps. and FYI we have 10gbps lines on our servers.

Regards,
Ahora

QUICK UPDATE

You may have noticed a down time of less than 1 hour, please note that we were upgrading our servers and the streaming speed should be much higher now. Please note that this is an experiment, so do let me know if you have any trouble with the streaming speed.

Regards,
Ahoura

ok atleast for now add other countries $0.2 per 1000 downloads 8-)

I have added $0.2 per 1000 downloads for all the other countries, please note that this is experimental and we might remove it if the results are not satisfying.

Regards,
Ahoura

Dear Logger,

I am glad you are enjoying our service.

Unfortunately we are not going to use PayPal, a while ago they decided to end their partnership with us.
At the moment credit card payments are the only way we can accept money, but bare in mind that we do not store any of your credit card information on our servers.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hello Admin-The service have limit time for see videos

Congratulations
I'm reading positive comments about you.Keep working that way

Last edited:
Hi Ahoura,

I don't know if it's just me or others have noticed as well that remote upload seems to be a bit slow for 2-3 days now. I am only getting 100-200kb/sec upload. Hope if there is some problem, this gets resolve soon.

More power to you and Vidup.

Hello Admin-The service have limit time for see videos

Congratulations
I'm reading positive comments about you.Keep working that way

Thank you for the kind words, about limitation, we do not limit our users except for the streaming speed.

Regards

Hi Ahoura,

I don't know if it's just me or others have noticed as well that remote upload seems to be a bit slow for 2-3 days now. I am only getting 100-200kb/sec upload. Hope if there is some problem, this gets resolve soon.

More power to you and Vidup.

Hi Ricley,

Unfortunately our EU server that had high speed got full and we have already placed the order for another server, it will take around 7 days to get the server and set it up, for now we are using our back US servers and the upload speed is a bit slower compared to the EU server.

Regards,
Ahoura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back