Status
Not open for further replies.
today I noticed that someone has requested my earnings to his bitcoin and has been paid even when i had activated the security lock.

the same on my account... I think this is some insider bullshit... noone had a reason or opportunity to hack my account... I guess they are just stealing affiliate money, the small amounts... same happened with me on other hosts... but like, my whole balance was spent on premium without my intervention... (uploadable)

then admins just don't give a fuck about responding...
username ? weak passwords on your accounts can lead to this, we arent going to save much by stealing pennies from your account

you have not sent any email to us regarding this

my username is overdose

my password is not weak at all tho and if any hacker got me why are these things only happening on some filehost/video host? I have a lot more money on other sites I use... (cpa sites, etc...)

yeah stealing pennies from my account won't get you anywhere but you know if a host is scamming inactive accounts they are probably doing it with a thousand not 1-2...

Last edited:
yeah stealing pennies from my account won't get you anywhere but you know if a host is scamming inactive accounts they are probably doing it with a thousand not 1-2...
lol your funny & why wouldnt we just delete your account and claim it never existed ?

you don't even have a single file on your account, anyways sent you a pm with details

Anyone been paid this week yet?

No, since few weeks nothing. :/

Still no payment: ( something s up i think, and if it will be working again i hope, you dont have to wait another week, since 3 week passed already w/o getting any: )

Still no payment: ( something s up i think, and if it will be working again i hope, you dont have to wait another week, since 3 week passed already w/o getting any: )

Last edited:
2015-08-17$###.65PENDING

i add him on skype and he doesn't accept or reply me

i make a support ticket (2 times) but no one reply me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back