Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, of course the multiplier is meant to be after the site is working properly again (and yes, that is the main thing - today it was better). It was the same situation 2-3 month ago. Just saying : )

Lol, of course the multiplier is meant to be after the site is working properly again (and yes, that is the main thing - today it was better). It was the same situation 2-3 month ago. Just saying : )

Yes, I know.
Of course, I 'd be happy too if they set the multiplier again. :) But first of all they fix all errors and yes today was better as you said.
I hope everything will be fixed in the next few days.

Vidto, are you kidding me?
I got error "Not video file format" after uploading the mp4 video files ?!?
it could be a corrupt upload, if you still have this issue please pm me
Vidto closed ??
not payments ..

:facepalm:
who said closed ? we have had paypal issues like other sites
pm me, your username to check your pending payment

regarding upload and encode issues, we are working on it (but we are getting repeated ddos attacks) & are not going to let the site die like some of the users are writing

Still waiting on payment since last month and i am not doing bitcoin. maybe try getting payza or something if you can't do paypal...

there is any chance to add more payments processors? Many uploaders have problems with paypal . Paypal restricts more and more accounts who receive money from hosts. Also many hosts have problems working with paypal. It's necessary to add more payments processors(e.g. Payza or skrill)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back