Vidpe: 0-3 Days Payout, $30 PPD/50% PPS/Mixed

What needs to be added/improved to make Vidpe popular?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ hukhong1991
That problem was addressed on the 25th January:

Unfortunately our Moneybookers (Skrill) account has been terminated.
See here: http://imgur.com/LS6Dcjm

But do not worry, Liberty Reserve is to be added sometime next week.
On the exchange site we have done the first part of Verification, a letter has to be sent to us which will arrive next Monday (28/01)
Once completely verified all Moneybookers payouts will be refunded using Liberty Reserve, an email to the users' emails will be sent requesting for their LR details.
There will be a small charge of 15% (from the exchange site) which will be removed from your payout request.

Regards. :)

Discuss here: http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-ho...idpe-here.html

Unfortunately our PayPal account was ALSO terminated earlier today.

To start off with, we have added Neteller.com

Liberty Reserve is to be added, Proof and Verification needed for the exchange site, letter coming to us on Monday.

What other Payout systems do you suggest? (NOT PayPal, Moneybookers or Payza)

Regards.

Last edited:
Can you add a function so I can input my mediafire login:password for remoteupload?
please?

No paypal??? Can you manage to get it work again?

By the way, if you are looking for a payment system other than paypal.
Try dowlla
Or you can use bitcoin as a payment method, which I believe no one can terminate it.
But you need to go to mtgox for exchanging currency.

I don't know how to get this Vouchers, but UL and Cloudzer have this Payout Option.

Exactly PSC not anymore since their last changing, and UL and Cloudzer have Amazon.de-Vouchers as Payout-Option. I'm sure this is also going with amazon.com or .uk.

Also PSC should be an Option to pay for Premium because its anonym and in Germany for example very popular.

Regards

@ trytrysin
We are currently adding DownloadNoLimit.com as a payment method.
(A reseller)

They will add Vidpe links like: http://www.downloadnolimit.com/select-turbobit-7-days
It has all sorts of payment methods like Credit/Debit card, bitcoin etc.

But we are really looking at more Pay-Out options, Added Neteller, Adding Liberty Reserve, what else?

We will look at adding that feature in the future.

Regards.

the download no limit .com allow us to get Bitcoin as payment?. That will be great

@ trytrysin
We are currently adding DownloadNoLimit.com as a payment method.
(A reseller)

They will add Vidpe links like: http://www.downloadnolimit.com/select-turbobit-7-days
It has all sorts of payment methods like Credit/Debit card, bitcoin etc.

But we are really looking at more Pay-Out options, Added Neteller, Adding Liberty Reserve, what else?

We will look at adding that feature in the future.

Regards.

Pay out option:
1. DOWLLA
2. Bitcoin=P~
3. Amazon Gift Card

@ trytrysin

Pay out option:
1. DOWLLA - Needs a U.S. Number Verified when signing up, the format: ###-###-#### is needed while a U.K. number has the format: ####-###-####
2. Bitcoin=P~ - Looks really complicated to implement after having a look at their website.
3. Amazon Gift Card- I would have to buy it, then send it, taking 3-7 days to reach the receiver, the uploader would really want this??

wating for......

waiting for ......

684c0aec0398a59934b0ea27ffbab6e8.png

Last edited:
Amazon Vocher is great.
Just paste the Vocher code on the my account as pay out.
It's too painful to open an account on payza or webmoney..etc
but the gift card code, I can redeem it on the Amazon and buy things I like.
: )
+ 1 for amazon vocher

report date and count stuck at 27?

with a payout so low, $ 5, there are too many transactions and it happens that you close the account paypal and moneybookers, the problem is to find a payment method that works for everyone, Dwolla is unusable for me, webmoney transfer of money is too difficult, solidtrust pay've never been able to transfer money, find a way to transfer money directly from your credit card is difficult

Last edited:
@ Sugermen trytrysin
Where and how can I purchase Amazon vouchers and get the codes sent to my mail ??
Regards.

@ matxada docto99
Unfortunately both our PayPal & our Moneybookers accounts have been recently terminated. We have added Neteller and Liberty Reserve to be added in the next few days. (All successful payment requests will be refunded)
Regards.

@ Nickasa
Not possible at this moment in time.
Copy other vidpe links - A method of upload or what?
Regards.

@ i7apple
Premium Limit reset to 100,000 files to last 8 days.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back