Vidpe: 0-3 Days Payout, $30 PPD/50% PPS/Mixed

What needs to be added/improved to make Vidpe popular?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad luck for me, will not get the payment today, need to wait for 3 days...moneybookers has some bla bla bla's, and I dnt have paypal...sigh :facepalm:

1. The site is now loading for everyone?

2. The earnings have halted to a stop? (Please send a PM including a screenshot)

3. Moneybookers payments delayed, email from them:
In order to become a fully verified customer and have your Skrill account unrestricted, we hereby kindly ask you to send us a copy of the following documentation and information:

1) A full colour copy of a valid, official identification document; such as your international passport (double page), national identity card or drivers licence (front and back), a copy is required to verify your identity.
2) A copy of a paper utility bill (Gas Bill/Electricity Bill) or bank statement issued in the last three months clearly displaying your name and address that has been received at the registered postal address detailed on your Skrill account, this is required to verify your address.
This will take a while to fill out and complete.

Regards.

PPD Rates altered.

2091qa0.jpg

Tier 1: US|CA|DE|UK
Tier 2: JP|IE|IS|CN|FR|ES|GR|NZ|LU|NO|SG|CH|HK|NL|DK|AU|AT |BE
Tier 3: KR|IL|PT|SA|CZ|MT|HU|BB|RU|BS|PL|AR|IT|MY|TR|CL|BR
Tier 4: All Others.

Regards.

Last edited:
Oh No, this is now the 3rd time in 1 week that you xount incorrectly.

Now you count Files above 100 MB downloaded from Germany with $ 4 instead of $ 14.

Thats not funny anymore that you every 2-3 days count less than you advertising.

Regards

Then look in my account and you see that you count 0,004 and not 0,005. Can't understand why you have so often problems with correct counting.

Also, you increased the Rates 1 week ago and now you decrease them to 1/3 like before. Thats a joke, and not a nice one.

Regards

As you know we recently suffered some down time.

BUT this was to improve our server/download speed.

NOW all files (rar, flv etc.) load virtually instantly. And also there is absolutely no lag when you click on 'Create Download Link' Furthermore videos are loading much quicker.

Also there is no limitation for free download speed - It is Unlimited.

Regards.

Still counting only $ 4 instead of 5. Its unbelieveable that they can't fix this issue or is this with intention.

regards and bye

I have been looking through our user section....... active uploaders.

And seen that about 99% are using PPD.

Why is no one using PPS? Is PPD just more popular? Or is it because we only offer 50%?

Regards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back