Vidpe: 0-3 Days Payout, $30 PPD/50% PPS/Mixed

What needs to be added/improved to make Vidpe popular?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload works fine for me now gj on the fast reaction.

Btw what is the speed that free/registered users get to download with?
Also the download volume for free/registered is really low. Make it at least 1GB per day or even better at least 2GB per day. I know the idea is to sell premiums, but you have to give them some idea of the service first.
Also the 500MB limit for free users combined with the low download volume per day can be a real deal breaker in my opinion.

@ NiGGaZ

Uploading works for many other uploaders, it may be your cache or internet connection.
But if you are getting an error to do with the site please tell me.

@ xingbairong

Hi, Thank you for your comments.
For your information we have been running the site since late August (adding new templates, features etc.) with NO profit, not even covering the costs of the servers.
Until recently when we changed the max download size for free users to 500Mb early on the 19/12 we then got $29.97 in sales and today we have got $19.98 through sales so far.

We can talk on Skype more about this if you want. If so PM me your details.

Regards, Vidpe.com

not the upload, download.
14c466w.png

:(

Last edited:
it takes so long to create the links to download no body gonna wait

and it says 5$ minimum payout but for your first payout its gotta be 20$ why??

@ NiGGaZ ps2gameman ErnestGaskin
We currently have problems with our servers, we are looking to upgrade soon.

@ lawina
Upload via FTP and ZOOM should work very well. Downloading is the problem
But if you are sure you have entered details in correctly and uploading correctly I will provide support and check the servers.

@ ps2gameman
Unfortunately you are wrong as we have 4000+ downloads per day.
And the first minimum payout is actually $5, sorry there is a typo on the affiliate page.

@ toretto18
Hi, what uploader are you using?
As Remote URL Uploader is very unreliable and we strongly recommend you do not use it!
We recommend you use either FTP or ZOOM Uploaders as they achieve the highest upload speeds.

@ ps2gameman
FTP Uploader should work as many other people successfully use it.
If it does not work for you I suggest you try the ZOOM Uploader (http://z-o-o-m.eu/)

Hello Vidpe Affiliates.

We are now back online on WJunction :)

While we were away we fixed the folder issue, added a copy function, added the feature to turn off the video player and finally added the feature to add the file name in download links.

Welcome Back Man :)

And folks for a review i'm writing this, I'm really satisfied with this host, realtime support, 2mbps free download speed, great affiliate for a PPD, and blazing fast payouts, and this is for those who search for payout proofs

Untitled.jpg

After wizzupload gone, I was like helpless, then I joined them, great host, thanx admin for everything :sun:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back