Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
the end of the week is usually low. wait until tomorrow it will even be lower. =[

that's why i stopped for now. i lost 30% of my views the first time it happened. then i worked so hard until i almost got carpal tunnel to regain the lost 30%. and then boom vbb went down again and i lost 60%! i lost more than what i gained back. only God knows when i'll resume vbb again.

Last edited:
Hi , Mr dave
my earnings still Pending since last monday 2011-07-25 when will it Transferred to payout account to requested payment
Thnank you Mr Dave :)

here we go again. i can see it now.. my guess, it will be minus 80% views this time and then will just recover to minus 50% views. rofl their haters are just playing with them. what the f?

My earnings are pending since the 11th of July. The support does nothing. VBBDave said hes not the right person for that. But he didnt tell me where is the right person for my problem. When it comes no payout, i will delete all my videos on videobb, cause they earning a lot of money with advertising on my videos and i get nothing for that.

Videobb i can guarantee you that i dont cheat your stats. I upload videos und share them on websites. That point in your FAQ:

Q: How to share my videos?
A: You can see two buttons (Email and Share) inside the video player, or you can get the video URL in My Videos tab. Post this link on your website, forum and blog, where people share their videos.

I have over 7000 files in my Account und all are linked to websites. So i make a lot of money and i think it is too much for them. So they dont payout me anymore i think.
So guys imagine when you earning too much on Videobb they dont pay money anymore. It is so embarassing. The support is no support, because you get every time exactly the same email. so you can do nothing and in this time your waiting for your money they earning so much with your videos.

So Iam quit with videobb!

Here is it:http://i.imgur.com/yfTyk.png Ive deleted all videos! 7051 Videos gone!

Last edited:
i also did not get paid last week because it didnt transfer to payout. im sure i requested for transfer on time because i requested it on a sunday. and that's what i've been doing everytime. it was only last week that it didnt transfer to payout so i thought i just didnt make it in time. (but im pretty sure it was supposed to transfer! O_O) also i permanently lost a huge percentage of my views. something fishy is going on at vbb that probably sir dave doesnt know about.

their biggest competitor is currently renovating their rewards program. if vbb doesnt solve the payout issue soon, they will lose a lot of uploaders and might even go back to the other company. (well, assuming that their rewards program will be better and that they will actually pay!)

hey guys why do u say that after getting paid for a year now , vbb didnt ever stopped paying us ???? y do u say they do not pay now ??? , they always pay and never been late for that

I have Problem that when upload video told me : videobb 1,000GB Storage Exceed
and my Storage is 10.27GB/1,000GB ???????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back