Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
abakodama & ngecity.com: There is a reason for that already explained in PM :)

Notice for all: We have taken youtube away. We will have it back up on Monday again. Thanks y'all & good weekend!

@VBBDave: You can see it on the pictures. Exactly this was it. You paid weekly to me and then 3 weeks no payment. I writed you an PM here on wjunction and you said that you are not the right person for that. I still have this PM. Then i writed several times to your support. They said that they have to check my Account, but nothing happend before today.

Now. im thinking it was a mistake to delete all my files. But i have a backup ( such around 6000 videos). When the money is approved, i think this will be next week, i will start uploading files again.
My Views will be the same as before and im thinking i can reach them too, but this takes time...

So i have to apologize for the trouble and thank you again for your cooperativeness.
Best Regards

why u dont want to answer us ??????????????????????!!!!!!

Can i create two account on videobb ..?

I will not create it as a referral .I just want to start a huge tvshow boxset collection on videobb .

speed on videomanager

Videomanager of videobb is very slow when do with a folder more than 5k files but it's not on videozer althought they says videozer is a carbon copy of videobb.

videobb can make a change for videomanager plz???

KarolisLT has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
please remove some messages , because i cant send u new messages

hello mr vbbdave i want to know if payment is going to be on time ???
and if so please check my account , earning have been pending since last week
thnx

iamcot: We will look into that.

abakodama: Yes payments on time. Earnings will be transferred soon.

Tuyo: You need to buy a voucher code from one of our resellers.

Videomanager of videobb is very slow when do with a folder more than 5k files but it's not on videozer althought they says videozer is a carbon copy of videobb.

+1 ,Yes this filemenager make me crazy please try to change it

KarolisLT has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
please remove some messages , because i cant send u new messages

I want make more money with VIDEOBB Too so please PM Me

abakodama & ngecity.com: There is a reason for that already explained in PM :)

Notice for all: We have taken youtube away. We will have it back up on Monday again. Thanks y'all & good weekend!

Mr.VbbDave We Need Youtube Back Again Pleaaaaaaaaaase :D:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcot

me toooooooooo its make me crazy+ angry :facepalm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcot

me toooooooooo its make me crazy+ angry :facepalm:

Yep, definitely an issue that needs to be solved. :(

Please look into it VbbDave and Videobb.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back