Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desktr: 72 min. per 2 or 3 hours. 62 min. for weekend since we try to ease pressure on servers~

2ndHouse: Wupload willy no reply. Cannot help! You complain to him!!

Filesonic we try but they ban too like Willy cuz same system~

Richard: PLS pm me username ar.

dinny: We will try to find out.

Mr.Perfect: No lots of fraud~

Is it possible to make the link box autofloat with the scroller?
Cause if you have 200 files in a directory and you need to copy the links one by one, you have to scroll like hell.
This is really annoying.

tamildragon: Noted~

Post4Host: Can you explain more?? I do not know what you mean. PM me with illustration if can.

seifohan: No.

NOTICE FOR ALL: PAYMENTS GONE OUT. WEBMONEY COME OUT IN A FEW HOURS. VBB ALWAYS PAY! ENJOY~

if you remove add to my account function or at least let user choose which file to set as private (other users not able to add to their account) then you will be my first choice.

Anyway, thanks for the payment. Using videobb since January and you never fail to pay me every week.

newbie ask

hi..im join videobb for 2 weeks ago and im upload some anime video for sharing to my fren..

and i think im sure some of my fren is already watch it..(i think i got 7 my fren watched and 7 different ip off couse right)

so the problem is..when im go to video manager..im see the video views is 0..thats weird..

im sure i got video views = 7..but why i got video views = 0 ?

did im make a mistake ? pls help my problem..:(:(

my username is beenet

im follow the condition :

Test the system and check for yourself:
1. Go upload a file - Any given video. (done)
2. Go watch it. Do what normal humans do. (done)
3. Go check your statistics for that video and see that video will count 1 view and stats will count 1. (video views still 0)
4. Reload the video and watch it again. (done)
5. Check your video stats that will now count 2 views and stats will count 1, still. (video views still 0)
6. Give this video to a friend of yours and repeat. (done and video views still 0)

Last edited:
sambaker: Right now no affect for users. Normal user want to save a video to account to check back later~

seifohan: Maybe check username password?

Dear VBBDAVE,
New problem...yesterday two of my videos stopped working with an error of "net stream closed" when lot of members are viewing those videos...
i lost lot earnings because of this..
please explain what is net stream closed????

About my question about the file manager;

Well, just take a look at the Videozer manager. It has scrollbars, so the block with embed codes is always at the right of it and you can reach it easily even if you are looking at the last of 200 files.

I'm moving from Videozer because they lie and do not trust them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back