Video True Tube - Up to $30 / 10,000 Views - Get the perfect stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not working

You're right, but it didn't work few hours ago. Thanks :D

Dva_a_pul_chlapa_1x11_CZ.avi Upload Failed. An error occurred. Please try again.

Always the same .. :/ what can I do??? I have really no chance to upload from my comp.. Please help me, nick: matuss90

Last edited:
Hi Mate, i just want to know video size i can upload ? like more 350 MB or more then it, and what is the video remove policy ? did u accept copy write videos ? mean to say movies etc

23 Hours for Transfer window. The cycle has started again this week :)

transfer window now closed. Please press pay.

ps. This is the last week i will be updating like this - 99% should know the procedure now.

Last edited:
I've stumbled upon some sites where people just beg for a payment, but need to wait additional X days to receive it...What makes these people continue to use the same site in the "hope" that there will be an improvement?

A good site will remain good and consistent. Think that's enough said.

I've stumbled upon some sites where people just beg for a payment, but need to wait additional X days to receive it...What makes these people continue to use the same site in the "hope" that there will be an improvement?

A good site will remain good and consistent. Think that's enough said.
the problem now is with watchseries.lt,scammers users not with people who wait the payment

I have just apply for affiliate, and start to upload my videos but i can see there is too slow converting speeds, for one movie it take almost 1 hour! My username is nenadxxx.

Payout cut-off in 1 hour.

Wednesday same time will be cut off. Remember to request transfer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back