vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how its all good to use the service i could rack up $1000 no problem... But then when i request the payment its rejected because i use another site to shorten the URL.

Get outta here.. Glad it was only $6

:cough:lol did you read what keem said? your hiding your traffic source with shorten link... and if you read in the 1st page. he said "If your traffic source was hidden by shorting the link or any other way then you need you let us know your traffic source when we asked you."...how about you read 1st before you ask why your payment got rejected :)

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]lapanthera456 [/FONT]looks like you are very recently joined with vidce.tv unfortunatelyvidce.tv service is not working anymore. Users who request payments got there payments, including my self.
keem is a very honest person. You can see from comments/post here on his thread.He paid his all the users who able to earn money before. We are waiting to his next project. Join with him when he starts it.You will be not disappointed :wave:

Why not keep vidce going, ban all those with hidden traffic and make the host invite only? Just a thought?

Still waiting for my $0.32 by the way haha.

Bonata7 & dorodoy : Thank you for your always support here and your posts :)

I am glad to tell you all that our new host will be ready very soon ( Less than 10 days ) it will be with higher rates than vidce yes ;) and it will support video streaming ( .mp4 ) with no converting since it will be mainly filehost .

@ The_AVA : thanks for your words . and your payment already sent . I was waiting for it when new host complete I give the uploaders option to transfer their credit to the new host or send it to their E-purse .

@ Old_School: Welcome :)

Hope we see you all at the new host

Bonata7 & dorodoy : Thank you for your always support here and your posts :)

I am glad to tell you all that our new host will be ready very soon ( Less than 10 days ) it will be with higher rates than vidce yes ;) and it will support video streaming ( .mp4 ) with no converting since it will be mainly filehost .

wohooo im so excited ahahaha:dan: and keem can you add the function to force the user to disable the adblock :) that will benefit us both

Bonata7 : the mp4 streaming will depends mainly at JW7 premium . but we still thinking to use videojs platform . we will decide that tomorrow . but of them are good options for us .

dorodoy : Glad to see you excited my friend :) Yes we can block such users but many sites hates that and will ban us at their sites if we did that . so for now we prefer to keep it open for all even for those who use adblocker .

my bad :) anyway boss keem is vidce.tv will no longer work since your making a new host or still the same site but a different affiliate program ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back