vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
antthenait : I sent your pending to the updated payment method ( Bitcoin )

All Bitcoin payment completed today .

For the paypal please wait while they solve the issue for us .They promised that they will do

Thank you all for posting payment proofs . and for paypal users it will be sent very soon

Regarding upload issue :
it has been fixed .

Any chance of my payment. User id Sahil00150

2015-12-28$4.37PENDING

This is locked account . So the payment on hold

antthenait : I sent your pending to the updated payment method ( Bitcoin )

All Bitcoin payment completed today .

For the paypal please wait while they solve the issue for us .They promised that they will do

Any chance of my payment. User id Sahil00150

2015-12-28$4.37PENDING

This is locked account . So the payment on hold

How its going to be unlocked?
I wanna start my work again so please tell me the way to make it unlock

Payment NO
Video converting NOT working 5 days
sucks sucks sucks

:( lets just wait this week for sure payment will release..but the video converting is working fine with me..:)

:'(:crying::'(:crying::'(:crying::'(:crying::'(:crying:

any news??? >_< :whistling:

Last edited:
wohoo i got paid just now paypal..ahahaha boss keem i return my payment option to paypal since its back pls kindly ignore my private message thanks for the payment boss:dan:

Hi,

Payments sent to 90% of the users we will send the rest in the next 48 hours .

From here I am regret to say that we have to close our service and PPD has been disabled . Due to many reasons we took this action . so from now vidce PPD and services disabled and we are working at new project that was prepared within last months and will be ready soon . ( Filehost not videohost ) and it will be with better and higher rates .

Thank you all for trusting us .

Hi,

From here I am regret to say that we have to close our service and PPD has been disabled . Due to many reasons we took this action . so from now vidce PPD and services disabled and we are working at new project that was prepared within last months and will be ready soon . ( Filehost not videohost ) and it will be with better and higher rates .

Ant idea about my Payment? ID: Sahil00150
I wanna work again so can you kindly extend storage of mine and activate affiliate program?

Hi,

when would it be available the filehost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back