vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNYGxvg.png
?

@ dragos22 read here that's probably why you are not earning

Hi,

Payments sent to 90% of the users we will send the rest in the next 48 hours .

From here I am regret to say that we have to close our service and PPD has been disabled . Due to many reasons we took this action . so from now vidce PPD and services disabled and we are working at new project that was prepared within last months and will be ready soon . ( Filehost not videohost ) and it will be with better and higher rates .

Thank you all for trusting us .

I just got my payment thanks a lot Keem . We can always trust you man . I am sad to see vidce closed but I will join you again for any future project you proved that we can trust you always pay

Error
Upload and Download Services has been Disabled

Pease Fix this! Thanks

Hey gringo. vidce.tv service is not working anymore. If you reach the minimum payment amount of 2$ , request a payment. [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]keem will pay you.[/FONT]
I received my payment.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]We are now waiting for his next projects :wave:

Thank you all for posting your payment proof

we lowered the minimum payout to $0.01

so everyone can request the payment

Wait an update from us very soon

Regards

sahil00150 : your account still locked as we mentioned before . We reviewed it again but we can not unlock it since the traffic you sent wasnt real at all

J1NX : because you hide your traffic source using links protect service . Send me the pages that you posted vidce links please so I reconsider sending the payment . Thanks

I literally just started using you a week or so ago, and have a huge payout request of $0.32 lol. I quite liked the rates but nevermind. Could you take a look and process the massive payout :)

Username: Horrorspoke.

Cheers buddy.

I love how its all good to use the service i could rack up $1000 no problem... But then when i request the payment its rejected because i use another site to shorten the URL.

Get outta here.. Glad it was only $6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back