vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = keem; 2129331] We already tried to send your paymet today but your payment info was incorrect . PM with your correct details or reply to the email we sent you today [/ QUOTE]

​Thanks for the support, I will update right id.

Last edited:
Hello,

just tried this host and is looking very good...
i will upload somes files to see if all is ok :-)
no ads in the player? (maybe is a miracle lol)
Good luck!
Regards

Last edited:
Update: we have update rewards table . due to advertisers measurement we have moved some countries to other group

Hello,

just tried this host and is looking very good...
i will upload somes files to see if all is ok :-)
no ads in the player? (maybe is a miracle lol)
Good luck!
Regards

Hi, heaven1969 thanks for your feedback .. you can use it anytime for sure :)

Payment Received

Thanks for you feedback halima

Hi bro! I've updated the id WebMoney.

Hi, your traffic source is hidden for all your files and I detect suspicious activity . I need to you send me a PM telling me your traffic source in details so your paymwnt unlocked .

Last edited:
Update: we have update rewards table . due to advertisers measurement we have moved some countries to other group

Hi, heaven1969 thanks for your feedback .. you can use it anytime for sure :)

Payment Received

Thanks for you feedback halima

Hi bro! I've updated the id WebMoney.

Hi, your traffic source is hidden for all your files and I detect suspicious activity . I need to you send me a PM telling me your traffic source in details so your paymwnt unlocked .

I really do not understand the doubts of bro ... when I tried this activity! Sorry for my english is not good.

Last edited:
Payment receive thank you admin

Sure . Thanks for your feedback

Please I need you to send me a message with your traffic source

I have posted to the blog kheyeuem. blogspot. com and some places ... I really do not understand the doubts of bro ... when I tried this activity! Sorry for my english is not good.

I am sorry hiding traffic source is didnt let us know your traffic source is not allowed . send me a private message with your traffic source please ( exact page with vidce link not general domain )

why you quit spain of group B ?????

the performance of Spain traffic wasn't that good for our advertisers at the ads network so we decide to move it to other group . sorry about that but we had to make this decision

I have posted to the blog kheyeuem. blogspot. com and some places ... I really do not understand the doubts of bro ... when I tried this activity! Sorry for my english is not good.
I am sorry hiding traffic source is didnt let us know your traffic source is not allowed . send me a private message with your traffic source please ( exact page with vidce link not general domain )

I'm tired of your suspicions, you think I'm cheating. oke I stop every activity on your vidce.tv. I will remove all video. I will take the time to make money in many other website pages. Good bye!
6412 / $10.842
$ 10 is not too large, but that's my work effort. Unfortunately.
ps: deleted

Last edited:
bebee : Why you afraid sending your traffic source . I asked you to send it and your payment will released . follow the rules and I will be happy to send the payment . now you are hiding your traffic source and you deleted your files after request the payment so your payment has been rejected .

Last edited:
On the day reports page i can see the main reports page too, after the footer there is the main reports page with header, content and footer.

Vidce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back