Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what is the minimum for wire option? Vod sent me message saying WMZ isn't a good option for request >$50 and ask me to switch to other payment methods :(

same here pending payment for vodlocker account username bikerz. got payment from vidbull and still waiting for my vodlocker payment, thanks

Last edited:
The same here, still pending on both hosts. Last week I received my money a bit later than usually, but looks like there is some problem this time. Let's hope they will fix it soon.

Hope they will get back to paying this weekend. I still have a pending request on 10 July even though I had switched to bank wire as they suggested last week.

Is there a view for the vodlocker catalogue that just lets you see a list of the most recent files that have been posted overall? Similar to the catalogue on vidbull. Also, is there a way to hide your own files from appearing on the catalogue? I tried permanently setting private files in the settings, but that makes no difference on the catalogue. On the individual files, I can remove the public catalogue tick mark under editing, but that also makes no difference. Maybe because it has already been uploaded and it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back