Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a payment delay, use their contact page to send a message and they will start the payment a few hours later. At least that what I do every week if they failed to pay me on time.

hi need help i finally got approved @ payoneer how do I set up with vidbull and vodlocker :facepalm: i can't figure it out

Last edited:
hi need help i finally got approved @ payoneer how do I set up with vidbull and vodlocker :facepalm: i can't figure it out

It's definitely a bit confusing. I use Payoneer for them also. As I recall, you should have on each of the hosts a link under the payment settings. When you choose Payoneer as your choice on that pulldown menu, something will show up that's a clickable link. It says something like "Set up Payoneer" or something. There's maybe something about "Manage Card," but that's different. You have to add the hosts from those links to get the rate that Vodlocker and Vidbull established with Payoneer. That's how it was described to me at least. I braved the Payoneer chat at some point, which isn't for the faint of heart haha. I think those links will direct you right to Payoneer and then the hosts get added. It's the same if you have Filehoot too. Then you pay $3 per transaction. Payoneer automatically transfers the money when you reach $49.99 (I think it is). So if you don't want to pay $3 on $49.99, you shouldn't cash out with Vidbull/Vodlocker until you reach the figure you want.

Sorry, I'd retrace my steps to be clearer if I could do that. But since I have it set up, it doesn't say the same things anymore.

Oh, and you'll know it worked because on Vidbull and Vodlocker it will say "Payoneer is approved." I think that only took a couple of minutes once I added the info to my Payoneer account.

Last edited:
@ young_golem i don't know why but when i click on link takes me to prepaid card setup

You don't have another option? That's strange. I really remember having the option of setting the account and since I have the account, that must've happened. Is it the same on both Vidbull and Vodlocker for you?

I thought you meant it was Vodlocker/Vidbull that was only giving you that option, not Payoneer itself. Does it say on Vodlocker/Vidbull that you are signing up for your Payoneer account or the Payoneer card? My first thought when I see that screenshot is that there's something about your Payoneer account itself. Like maybe you agree to get the Mastercard or something rather than just an account? So that's why it's giving you that option only. Is that possible?

I just went over to Payoneer support to see if there was something that might make the problem clear. And then it reminded me of how useless the answers to the questions are on there. But I was reminded of how much they push that pre-paid Mastercard above all else. I'm guessing it's because that's where they make the most money. So I'm still thinking it's possible you signed up for that without realizing it when you made the account. Possibly.

Last edited:
when i signed up using vidbull i had two option before the pre-paid mastercard and bank account i went with the bank option dont know if this is the problem this is a screen from there email Screenshot by Lightshot

Edit : its been approved just don't know why is not working for me Screenshot by Lightshot

OK, so here's my thought -- when you're on Vidbull, does it say "Payoneer status: Approved - Manage link." If it does, then it's set up properly somehow. I'm wondering because of one of your screen captures that says you're ready to receive Vidbull payments. So that tells me it's set up. Once it's set up, the only option you have on Vidbull is to click on "Manage link." When I do that for instance, I get the exact same screen you captured earlier about setting up the Mastercard. So my thought is that Vidbull is set up.

okay thanks young_golem your correct i think everything is setup with vidbull to receive ACH payments i wanted to ask you are the fee high from vidbull and payoneer for bank payments

okay thanks young_golem your correct i think everything is setup with vidbull to receive ACH payments i wanted to ask you are the fee high from vidbull and payoneer for bank payments

I commented on that in my initial post to you. It's a $3 U.S. flat for both Vodlocker and Vidbull. Payoneer will immediately transfer the money once you reach the threshold of $49.99 U.S. (I think it is). You don't have a choice. So if you don't want to pay $3 on a $49.99 transfer, then you need to wait to cash out with Vidbull until you reach a figure you're comfortable with to pay the $3. If that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back