Vidabc.com - Earn upto $50/10000 views - Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I want the same to cancel my withdrawal request.
I want to use another another payment platform. Thank's
Username: Tolby12

Last edited:
Hi, I want the same to cancel my withdrawal request.
I want to use another another payment platform. Thank's
Username: Tolby12
Its just done ..

wow, very fast, thanx.

I don't know if you rimember, I talked with you a few weeks ago about my account upgrate and you said if I have a good number of views/day , you will do the update to upload more files. As you can see I have over the number of views/day which we discussed.Thank's

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] [/FONT]I can't upload files, i get the message : Error: 0:0:0:not enough disk space on your account, and i only have used space 27.1 of 250 gb. Can i get a help? And why on filezilla i can't connect to your server? User: aithusa. Thank you.

I can't upload files, i get the message : Error: 0:0:0:not enough disk space on your account, and i only have used space 27.1 of 250 gb. Can i get a help? And why on filezilla i can't connect to your server? User: aithusa. Thank you.

fixed try now again

I can't upload files, i get the message : Error: 0:0:0:not enough disk space on your account, and i only have used space 27.1 of 250 gb. Can i get a help? And why on filezilla i can't connect to your server? User: aithusa. Thank you.

fixed try now again

Thanks for raising my limit to 200 files, but i i can't still connect through Filezilla.

fixed try now again

Thanks for raising my limit to 200 files, but i i can't still connect through Filezilla.

Right now i've tried to upload some files with zoom and still get the same message: Error: 0:0:0:not enough disk space on your account. Yesterday i couldn't verify because my upload limit was exceeded. Thank you

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Payment pending from [/FONT]2017-02-15

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please check it out. [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Payment pending from [/FONT]2017-02-15

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please check it out. [/FONT]

The payment will be processed at 7-10 next month

fixed try now again

fixed try now again

Right now i've tried to upload some files with zoom and still get the same message: Error: 0:0:0:not enough disk space on your account. Yesterday i couldn't verify because my upload limit was exceeded. Thank you

ftp shoud be fix now and pls give me username i will check it

Last edited:

fixed try now again

fixed try now again

user: aithusa

Last edited:

fixed try now again

fixed try now again

user: aithusa

it's shoud be work now , i upgrade your account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back