Very easy to scam on Payza, thanks to their shitty policies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skords

I know I am not the first one to say this but Payza/AP is the most shittiest payment system I have come across. I will make this very brief.

I got scammed by pcmasterz under another name > Opened a dispute

Now we all know how highly inefficient their support system is :\ , they took 30days to resolve the dispute and in the mean time the scammer very happily spent all the money.

Now after 30 days they have posted this message and closed the case. It seems to me that Payza likes to favor scammers. Keeping your money blocked for as long as possible is in their best interest.

Xi9yr.png

So those of you who are still using Payza, STOP! I wont say be careful or aware of the scammers but I would rather recommend you to move on to some other payment processor because Payza is never on your side unless you are a scammer.

13 comments
Cleaning their hands off of HYIP business won't make them much stable for a while.

May end up like ePassporte after some time.

We are sorry you feel this way about our payment platform. We do our best to favorably resolve your disputes. Actually, we freeze the funds in question when a dispute is filed. It could be that your dispute was filed after the funds got withdrew. It’s important that our members exercise a certain amount of due diligence. We understand your frustration but want to clarify we do not side with “scammers”. As a compliant payments processor we take security very seriously.

We are sorry you feel this way about our payment platform. We do our best to favorably resolve your disputes. Actually, we freeze the funds in question when a dispute is filed. It could be that your dispute was filed after the funds got withdrew. It’s important that our members exercise a certain amount of due diligence. We understand your frustration but want to clarify we do not side with “scammers”. As a compliant payments processor we take security very seriously.
yea, i can see the seriousness in your service very well.
My Dispute was filed over 50 days ago, and i have got NOT a single response from your side.

Very serious, indeed.

I filed the case in 2 days. Anyways, what's done is done. Wont use Payza ever again unless they make a major improvement.

yea, i can see the seriousness in your service very well.
My Dispute was filed over 50 days ago, and i have got NOT a single response from your side.

Very serious, indeed.

mine tooo .. my disputes take 20-25 days .. and after that :facepalm:

Xi9yr.png

my one dispute is still not resolved over 2 month are gone still no responce :(

Beeee Aware FrOm Payzaaaa

I think Payza must remove the chargeback option, oh my god how easy one can scam people. Yesterday , someone paid me 500 $. Today i'm surprised all the money were reversed !!! even my payement to a forex broker was reversed. The person that payed me was scammed and so on. Hopefully, he refunded my money.

PLEASE PAYZA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back