UserShare.net - Make Money - Up To $50 per 1000 Downloads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you check your report,my download is over 100 but it count just 10 ,i make sure they downloaded all not view because those files it's hot now :(

can you check your report,my download is over 100 but it count just 10 ,i make sure they downloaded all not view because those files it's hot now :(

We were doing updates , database was archieved for this period so stats a bit off but your downloads counted :), dont worry, your money is there.

i think when your serve have trouble or you have something news in your serve or something changes in your serve you should talk with everybody at news at your website,it's better than you just talk here,because not all people know this website

i think when your serve have trouble or you have something news in your serve or something changes in your serve you should talk with everybody at news at your website,it's better than you just talk here,because not all people know this website

That is why we have live support personnels, we get hundreds of calls on a wide range of issues, so our users are up to date, as anything happens they contact support.But you have a valid point,a statement would be nice for those users who check the news area.

i talk a lot about the news because recently you have something news look like user can upload by ftp,and you update your serve but at the news in your website they don't talk about that the lastest news in your website is April 30th, 2009,i give you my ideas because i want your site is better and all people will like it that's it

We have increased our rates globally to accomodate all users,this should generate more earnings for you.

6hu5v4.png

Ok,i upload 3 files, has been downloaded 12 times but nothing money earn)
Thanks anyway :)

one of the oldest file sharing site that uses xfilesharing system. They are legit, they pay, they have been around for more then a year. Even the speeds are really great for now.

usershare i have a doubt, now i'm testing the site i`ve uploaded files bigger than 250 MB, so yesterday i get 23 hits per file (i think this are the donloads) and i got only $.046 this means that per download i earn $.002, if files were downloded by group D i must earn at least $.115,
In addition most of my users are from spain and i don' think that all my files were downloaded by proup D,
can you chek please my account, my user login usershare is lady80

So i Stop now using this service til i have a reply and understand well your system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back