UserShare.net - Make Money - Up To $50 per 1000 Downloads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah seen this screen...uploads 99%...anyway thought to give it a try, highest payment i've ever seen...my bad...you don't have any copy option too...many probs....anyway thanx for tryin for me...make your site better...

yeah seen this screen...uploads 99%...anyway thought to give it a try, highest payment i've ever seen...my bad...you don't have any copy option too...many probs....anyway thanx for tryin for me...make your site better...

Clearly you have preconceived notions about usershare , since we have "many probs" and you gather that from just trying to remote upload one link, which works if you look at the picture below.and there is a copy function so your better of elsewhere....
fw811i.jpg

what day do you payout? i request payout from sunday,today is wednesday,it's 3 day,but i don't receive the money,so i wonder what day do you payout?

Stunna , exactly, for 1000 downloads, 5 usd...

I upload some files, but i don't earn nothing

In other hosting, for 1 downloaded from Chile, i earn 0.01 usd or more.

Tried 5 times! Usershare official trying by himself...

I must apologize for this, we have indeed found the error ,the issue was the new settings were not fully propogated to all servers.This is corrected , we apologize for the inconveince.You are'nt imaging things :)

We have increased our rates globally to accomodate all users,this should generate more earnings for you.

6hu5v4.png

I think based on the usershare new rates, they are the highest.I may be wrong, but doubt it.Have usershare look into it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back