UseFile.com - Video and File hosting | Earn Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
d3ul.jpg

I stopped working with Usefile

:thumbdown:

Bye usefile low rate and why exit germany and france group A...LAST 2days 1226 downloads = 5,26 $

me too I stopped working with Usefile

Last edited:
@usefile
is not my fault if you visit wj to reply to ours questions 1 time per 20 days , but i have a request and i hope you pay me
you have other sites and i think you can pay me , a lot of uploader leave this host because there is no support here or via email .
anyway my user is : adam021 , i request my payment via payoneer .
waitnig you login again ...

Hello All,

We have two updated.

1. All your remaining balances will be paid within the next 24 hours
2. Moving forward we will change UseFile to a free site to support our affiliate scheme. So only PPD will be available with much faster downloads and conversions. PPD rates will most likely be $40/10K downloads with video player support. These changes will be done within the next few days.

Thanks all.

Hello Lawina,

Previous business model didnt work for us so we are moving forward as a PPD program with really good download speeds and many more new features to come. These features will get you much higher download count. Thanks.

All pending WMZ has been sent. We will be senidng the payoneer and Payza in the next few hrs.

All payza and Payoneer are sent as well.
We have also intergrated a flash player for video files so videos can be directly viewed from our site.

All video views including embed views are counted towards your affiliate points/money
Thanks all.

Last edited:
Can you put Germany to tier 1?

EDIT: You don't count downloads by jDownloader? This will affect my earnings massively.

Last edited:
Paid, finally i stop now.
Rates became big joke since a while : 6857 / $26.7886 (for france was in tier A and then B in march)
1/3 what i should get it's time to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back