UseFile.com - Video and File hosting | Earn Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the patience, All WMZ and Payoneer payments are done now (highest payout this week was $346.81 via wmz.

Payza payments will be down tomorrow.

We will run a premium promotion for PPS uses starting this week.
Basically you will get a premium account for 3 months if you request + you have to be PPS. We will continue to renew the premium status every 3 months if you get good sales.

Thanks for the patience, All WMZ and Payoneer payments are done now (highest payout this week was $346.81 via wmz.

Payza payments will be down tomorrow.

We will run a premium promotion for PPS uses starting this week.
Basically you will get a premium account for 3 months if you request + you have to be PPS. We will continue to renew the premium status every 3 months if you get good sales.

Why did you paid wmz and payoneer users but not payza users ?
My payment requested 9/2/2014 still pending to date whereas you were supposed to process payment last week.
this site really turns bizarre. They say "weekly payment" but it´s not the case anymore from last month. You have to wait an indefinite period to finally get some fucking 20$. sucks!!! ;(

Last edited:
Hello All,

We have added new feature to attract more PPS users. PPS users can now select to 'disable Ads' for their files if they think downloaders are more likely to buy premiums on a ad free professional site. If you are a PPS user please experiment with this feature.

I am also giving free premium accounts (4 months at a time) to any PPS users. PLease reply to this thread with your user ID.

@joey86 We had some delays with Payza but now those are resolved. I see you were paid on time last two requests so please have some patience and watch your language. We are here for the long run and we will pay every single penny you earn with us.

2014-01-26 20:50:59 40.17 PAID
2013-12-08 19:53:14 30.79 PAID

I am on pps , may I have premium account for 3 months ?
Username : odem
Thanks
I have added you 4 months of premium package.
please fix remote upload.
thank you.
Hello, Can you let us know which remote link is not working for you? Do you get any errors after hit submit?
I just tested the remote upload and it works fine

@joey86 your payment was cleared, please confirm once you get it.

Any more takers for the PPS premium offer? We are giving away 4 months of premium membership to PPS users.

QUOTE=blay;1957075]now remote upload is fine .

thank you.[/QUOTE]

OK Thanks for feedback.

@joey86 We had some delays with Payza but now those are resolved. I see you were paid on time last two requests so please have some patience and watch your language. We are here for the long run and we will pay every single penny you earn with us.

2014-01-26 20:50:59 40.17 PAID
2013-12-08 19:53:14 30.79 PAID

The least we can say is, you have a very good fast and receptive support service. I got my payment some minutes after complaining. Thanks.

but do you really think I am not patient ?
Payment requested 9th, supposed to be payed before 13th. Then you post a comment telling that payza payment have some issues but gonna be fixed for 25th. Still waiting and 1st March same thing ... Nothing, niente, nada!!!
Same last month, I waited for pretty much a month and I wasn't the only one asking here for more informations thinking the site closed up and scammed everybody because there were not any news from you over there. Don't you think I am far pretty patient ?
I don't mind you have some issues or delay to pay people but at least give some news telling "we have some pbs with bla bla bla ... Pending payments are gonna be cleared on bla bla ..."
when people see "weekly payment" on presentation page but are payed on an indefinite date, normal they are asking questions with a BIG ???

We have added support for mass payment on Payza and it should be done faster next time.
If you are a PPS uploader with good sales please msg me for a 4 month free premium.
PPS users can also disable ADs for their files as well.

If you guys would like any other fetaure implemented please let us know.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back