UseFile.com - Video and File hosting | Earn Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the wmz payments are now completed. Some were delayed due to not received texts from WebMoney to verify security of transfers.
We will now proceed to make the payza payouts.

2014-01-21$15.01
REJECTED (Invalid amount)
? not got paid and money not returned to balance.

How can be invalid amount, last time i asked same amount and was succesfully paid.

surprised-but got payment (payza). Requested sunday. Would be nice to hear explanation from usefile why other members are getting paid with such latency.. Thanks anyway :)

Payza payment received. Thank you very much as usual.
but hope you won't scare us like this again holding payment so long and without replying to any message ;)

Goodbye leaving this host. Last payment not got, No big problem it was just 15$. I was anyway going to leave afrer this payment paid or not, of course I should been paid but if you find not important to pay me, whatever.
Total earned about 56$ with time i worked here.

wa.JPG

thanks a lot i receive again my payement (So far,6 payement)..every week paid ...thanks

Last edited:
Dear Usefile,

please increase the daily Downloadlimit up to 50 GB.

Your 20 GB are too low, its impossible to get Sales with this DL-Limit. Ul give 30 Gb per day, SO gives unlimited and this are the both popular Hosts in Germany.

So why should a Geman buy Premium if they get less than the 2 Leaders in Germany?

Also i think that Germany is a very Good Traffic Country.

Regards
nikita

brother now I am premium user, but my remoteupload says:

File download failed:401 Authorization Required

5 min before when I was free user remoteupload working perfect, what happen? :facepalm:

brother now I am premium user, but my remoteupload says:

File download failed:401 Authorization Required
5 min before when I was free user remoteupload working perfect, what happen? :facepalm:
NOt sure if I understood you correctly. Do you mean you could not upload a remote file to your UseFile.com account due to error?
If so, this means that remote link ite requires you to login/authenticate before downloading files. Can you send us a sample link and your user ID to test?

Dear Usefile,

please increase the daily Downloadlimit up to 50 GB.

Your 20 GB are too low, its impossible to get Sales with this DL-Limit. Ul give 30 Gb per day, SO gives unlimited and this are the both popular Hosts in Germany.

So why should a Geman buy Premium if they get less than the 2 Leaders in Germany?

Also i think that Germany is a very Good Traffic Country.

Regards
nikita
Hello, Thanks for the siggestions I have increased this to 50GB. Thanks for the suggestion

do you accept paypal?
Hello since paypal is not filehost friendly we do not deal with them. We use other systems such as payoneer and wmz

why you changed Minimal payout from $15 to $20 ???
Not good.
Hello, this is the minimum payment allowed in payoneer system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back