UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are checking you payout. Dont worry, if everything is ok you will get your payment really soon.

For all user with LR payouts. Our exchanger deley with payment. Money should be tomorrow.

I said we are checking. Give us 48 hrs and dont spam again.

First of all I am not spamming. I just asked. Because you are checking my payment from 22nd Feb 2013 and today is 26th Feb 2013. But I will wait 48 hours more.

Last edited:
and it hasent even been 7 days for him wait your turn like everyone else
He requested his payment on 12th Feb 2012 but UploKing says there is some problem in his downloads & that's why they are checking it..

so read the previous posts before commenting or saying anything to anyone!

Thanks _DeviL at least you read previous posts. I have to pay my Server bill and RDP bill. But I have no choice. I must have to wait.

I don't know if file gets 50-100 downloads then its suspicious.

This is my Luckyshare Stats. In starting I am only placing Premium Links but due to some uploking problems occurred I split my luckyshare files in 2 parts and available for free user also. And in Luckyshare there is no PPD option.

BzRS4DP.png

Last edited:
Thanks _DeviL at least you read previous posts. I have to pay my Server bill and RDP bill. But I have no choice. I must have to wait.

I don't know if file gets 50-100 downloads then its suspicious.

This is my Luckyshare Stats. In starting I am only placing Premium Links but due to some uploking problems occurred I split my luckyshare files in 2 parts and available for free user also. And in Luckyshare there is
not to worry mate..I believe everything will be ok & u'll get your payment also :)

fair enough devil i should of read previous posts your right hope it gets sorted i hope i dont run into that problem

cause 86 downloads total 55 unique

increase the connections Simultaneous

we not only one device: use, jdownloader, web server, desktop, laptop, mobile phone, at least 4 concurrent logins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back