Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy at PopularPremiums / CodesviaPP has been reselling our keys (Buying keys and then assigning them to multiple users) - When I banned all of the accounts that he setup - HE COMPLAINED to PayPal and got our account closed locking in our funds - Rocket has been making less and less money each month so bearing in mind that our funds are locked we are going to close the site.

It was great working with you all of this time and we appreciate your support over the years - But as of this moment we have decided to stop running the site.

If you have any dealings with Popular Premiums and/or CodesviaPP I would suggest you stop immediately - He is a liar and a cheat and will ruin your business if he does the same to you as he did to us - If you are using him as a reseller in any form I suggest you stop.

Its been a few week withou any payment but last week rocket man said all payout will be done next week Its mean today...

But I think they knew from a few weeks ago and because of this they closed all payment in last weeks....

Joined you 5 months ago and requested my first payment before christmas, $103.

Paypal will release your money eventually, can we expect payment then?

Soo ... that's it? Over? Finished? Just like that?

I dont understand how can you run a filehost and 100% rely on paypal ... after all the shitstorms with filesonic/fileserve and others we went through ...

I mean...it was quite obvious yesterday when the site came back with 250gb of my files instead of the 700gb I had :lol:

Rocket MAN you promised for payment for today... At least show yourself and tell us that our money will be paid or not? Users waited 3 weeks for payment...

I do not understand 'Show yourself'?

There is nothing more to say - The site is closed - I am out of pocket by a lot more than you guys as I have my money locked into PayPal.

If you want to moan and groan I understand - But did I drag this out for many months and screw you guys? NO, I did not - I closed the site - I posted here and that is all I can do - I cannot produce payments from thin air!

If you really want to do something about this warn your other hosts about PopularPremiums and CodesviaPP before he does the same to them!

That is not answer...We asked for payment and Now Its time to get paid....We spent alot of time to collect money specially with uploadrocket PPD fee......Uploaded banned alot of account from last year until now but they paid to those account....

Uploadrocket closed a few hours ago and this is your problem....

That is not answer...We asked for payment and Now Its time to get paid....We spent alot of time to collect money specially with uploadrocket PPD fee......Uploaded banned alot of account from last year until now but they paid to those account....

Uploadrocket closed a few hours ago and this is your problem....

OK

Do you pay us today or not?

Beside the paypal you also had webmoney Bitcoin and another accounts for collecting money......

In your way I should tell to my server provider that I have no money because uploadrocket had no money to paid me...This is your Code..

You are correct - If you tell you provider you will not pay he will close you site - It is the same as me!

I ask PP to pay me - They say no - You ask me to pay you - I say no - My provider asks me to pay and I say no - The site is gone as you see - Nobody is paid - Everybody looses - If you want to complain I suggest you do so against Popular Premiums and CodesviaPP - I can supply contact details if you need them.

I also suggest you warn the other hosts you use.

You can ask here until you are blue in the face and you will not be paid from me - Sorry.

Its bullshit.....Your way is Joke only kids believe it...Its your problem you must pay us...

In your way If somebody goes to supermarket and ask for free sutff with your logic that my operator didn't pay me and supermarket give him free stuff....

You stolen our money this is the truth and nobody believes you..It is not answer that you have no money so I don't pay you Its bullshit

You collect our money from weeks ago and today just before your promised day you closed your blog....You steall our money and you lied about that .....Your bullshit excuse is yours not ours....

You are poor guy and begging for some dollars but Remember this is you last experience in file host job because from this day nobody trust you again ..I lost money in uploading and now I lost my last payment request in uploadrocket....the whole story is you stolen my money..

Shame on thiefs

I will send message to paypal and tell them your story ...And ask Wjunction to ban him...

Its bullshit.....Your way is Joke only kids believe it...Its your problem you must pay us...

In your way If somebody goes to supermarket and ask for free sutff with your logic that my operator didn't pay me and supermarket give him free stuff....

You stolen our money this is the truth and nobody believes you..It is not answer that you have no money so I don't pay you Its bullshit

You collect our money from weeks ago and today just before your promised day you closed your blog....You steall our money and you lied about that .....Your bullshit excuse is yours not ours....

You are poor guy and begging for some dollars but Remember this is you last experience in file host job because from this day nobody trust you again ..I lost money in uploading and now I lost my last payment request in uploadrocket....the whole story is you stolen my money..

Shame on thiefs

I will send message to paypal and tell them your story ...And ask Wjunction to ban him...

Shame on thieves is the biggest joke in a file sharing forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back