Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
capture.jpg

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]You have too low tariff rates, please change in the first category instead $ 10 make 25 or 30
[/FONT]
Otherwise I see no reason to work with such low rates

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]You have too low tariff rates, please change in the first category instead $ 10 make 25 or 30
[/FONT]
Otherwise I see no reason to work with such low rates

The main reason to work at these rates is because they are realistic and for sure you will get paid!

Hello there,

is there any chance filesize rounding will get more precise?

Example: A file of 125064287 bytes is said to have 199.3 MB on the site, should be 199.27 MB.

Many link protectors show the sizes of link packs and so the same set of files appears to have a different size on uploadrocket while having another size on all other file hosts.

A hidden field with the the exact size in bytes would be really nice to have so anyone can choose which value to use when parsing the site's output - rounded or exact. :-)

Concedu

Hello there,

is there any chance filesize rounding will get more precise?

Example: A file of 125064287 bytes is said to have 199.3 MB on the site, should be 199.27 MB.

Many link protectors show the sizes of link packs and so the same set of files appears to have a different size on uploadrocket while having another size on all other file hosts.

A hidden field with the the exact size in bytes would be really nice to have so anyone can choose which value to use when parsing the site's output - rounded or exact. :-)

Concedu

So why do I want people 'parsing the site'?

Well, they already do, some by intent, some unknowingly when using upload tools - you want them to parse the site to get links after uploading and later to check link status.

I really am surprised by your question since it's quite obvious that most people with more than a few links would do that, it's a pretty normal way to work with a file host that doesn't provide an API for those purposes.

Concedu

Well, they already do, some by intent, some unknowingly when using upload tools - you want them to parse the site to get links after uploading and later to check link status.

I really am surprised by your question since it's quite obvious that most people with more than a few links would do that, it's a pretty normal way to work with a file host that doesn't provide an API for those purposes.

Concedu

Correct, an auto upload script would want the link, and correct many big uploaders use such scripts, and many of these users are using us and have been for several years.

You are the first since we have been here to have asked about this - So, like you, I am 'really surprised by your question' since until now nobody has every mentioned this and they seem to have been able to work within the framework of the current software that we offer.

However, thanks for clarifying the need behind the request.

until now nobody has every mentioned this and they seem to have been able to work within the framework of the current software that we offer..

Reason might be not many look much further than into their own purse - just remember the reward tier list question I asked a few weeks before - no one had taken notice for months as you said.

So, will my proposal be considered or is it denied?

Concedu

until now nobody has every mentioned this and they seem to have been able to work within the framework of the current software that we offer..

Reason might be not many look much further than into their own purse - just remember the reward tier list question I asked a few weeks before - no one had taken notice for months as you said.

So, will my proposal be considered or is it denied?

Concedu

It is being considered.

What is your username - What is your current status with us - What level of commitment can we expect from you should we implement the changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back