Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't recieved my payment requested 8 days ago, my username: andy

I see the request, but you have deleted all of your files so I have no way to verify the download source.

Since we have never paid you before (This is your first request) I cannot make the payment.

Really? I didn't delete any of my files, YOU did, I got this messages "[FONT=&amp]These files were expired or deleted by administrator from your account:"
The Thing is I haven't uploaded files in a long time, and I was going to upload again, but i wanted my payment first.
As i said before You deleted all my files due to [/FONT]
inactivity.[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

I see the request, but you have deleted all of your files so I have no way to verify the download source.

Since we have never paid you before (This is your first request) I cannot make the payment.

Really? I didn't delete any of my files, YOU did, I got this messages "[FONT=&amp]These files were expired or deleted by administrator from your account:"
The Thing is I haven't uploaded files in a long time, and I was going to upload again, but i wanted my payment first.
inactivity.[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

It is difficult to understand how ALL of the files would expire due to inactivity since you just requested the money.

But the solution is simple - Upload some more files and get downloads as you did before and we will verify the new downloads and make the payment for the old downloads once we see a verifiable pattern.

inactivity.[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Do not trust him, this host have turn in to scam from the start of the year, he also have not paid me and others affiliate users, with me have no balls to tell in this topic why he does not paid and to others he use the same excuses, he delete the files after 7 days of inactive and to some users to not paid them he delete the all files so he can get the money on is pocket.

This host is a scam beware of it he only paid to a few affiliates the rest he scam them all.

From Feb 22 this host does not paid me 100 $, i have no idea how he still allow to have the topic open when he scam a no end of users and still do it with lame excuses, paid to the people or close the topic because this host is scam !

inactivity.[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

It is difficult to understand how ALL of the files would expire due to inactivity since you just requested the money.

But the solution is simple - Upload some more files and get downloads as you did before and we will verify the new downloads and make the payment for the old downloads once we see a verifiable pattern.

All my files expired months ago I didn't requested my payment before because the minimal payment is 25 dollars for paypal, and i stopped uploading files, then i saw bitcoin option wich is 20 dollars minimal payment so i requested my payment. That simple!
Can you tell me how many files should i upload to get my payment.

All my files expired months ago I didn't requested my payment before because the minimal payment is 25 dollars for paypal, and i stopped uploading files, then i saw bitcoin option wich is 20 dollars minimal payment so i requested my payment. That simple!

Why not just become an active user again?

Why dont you just pay me first?

Last edited:

Because if you post and use us as a normal host I can verify your downloads - As you see from this thread we have been here for 3 years paying people without problems (Although I imagine Trojan is about to follow-up on that) - So let me change that to "Without too many problems" - If you are a genuine uploader with a normal pattern of downloads there will be no problem!

So again, I ask you - Why not just become an active user again?

Because if you post and use us as a normal host I can verify your downloads - As you see from this thread we have been here for 3 years paying people without problems (Although I imagine Trojan is about to follow-up on that) - So let me change that to "Without too many problems" - If you are a genuine uploader with a normal pattern of downloads there will be no problem!

Because you are a SCAM host! No matter how pink blue and green you put it, you are scamming the affiliates, and again i will keep on same why is this topic allow be here when you are scamming the users?

This topic should be locked and you should be stopped advertising a scam host on this forum, either you pay to the affiliates or you should have no place in this forum, this is for serious people that do serious businesses, people that we affiliates can trust, not for scammers like you.

Because you are a SCAM host! No matter how pink blue and green you put it, you are scamming the affiliates, and again i will keep on same why is this topic allow be here when you are scamming the users?

This topic should be locked and you should be stopped advertising a scam host on this forum, either you pay to the affiliates or you should have no place in this forum, this is for serious people that do serious businesses, people that we affiliates can trust, not for scammers like you.

The only person that is not paid here is you - You are simply stalking the thread and making a fool of yourself - As everybody can see people are thanking me for payments and requesting premium extensions - Why do you think that is? Because I am one of the most reliable host here - Look at other threads for users requesting payment and being told payment is delayed - On this thread it is just you!

Until now I have resisted responding to you but really you are getting ridiculous - It is against the rules here to do what you are doing - I hope that administrators will see what you are doing and ban your account - And if they think I am a scam then I agree with you they should ban my account!

Stop stalking the thread - It is irritating to me and I am sure to many of our other uploaders!

The only person that is not paid here is you - You are simply stalking the thread and making a fool of yourself - As everybody can see people are thanking me for payments and requesting premium extensions - Why do you think that is? Because I am one of the most reliable host here - Look at other threads for users requesting payment and being told payment is delayed - On this thread it is just you!

Until now I have resisted responding to you but really you are getting ridiculous - It is against the rules here to do what you are doing - I hope that administrators will see what you are doing and ban your account - And if they think I am a scam then I agree with you they should ban my account!

Stop stalking the thread - It is irritating to me and I am sure to many of our other uploaders!

If is irritating you that is or problem because i will not stop demand my money that you refuse to paid without any reason, not only to me but to a bunch of users, in this topic and the other you own.

Any staff and administrator can goo check from 22 FEB till now this topic and the other you own and get is own conclusion of what you are do, the only fool here is you that pretend keep using this forum to advertising or 2 host using all the type of reasons to not paid to the affiliates.

If anyone go read the topics will discover that till the day you decide scam users with abusive downgrade rates without any warning( like is on the rules of this forum that you should inform the affiliates and let them decide use it or leave, in any of the 2 ways you have to paid them, even if they leave) you basic have no troubles, but after 22 FEB there is a bunch users complain to be paid and some of them have give up others have not be paid and others have to basic implore for they money, others you keep the high payout and they cant reach the minus payout and less they wanna keep working with the new rates so that is more money in or pocket.

The only thing you have here is the same half dozen people reply nothing more, more if they do not basic implore you for extend the account they all files are gone in 7 days so they have no more choice that keep in asking the premium.

So yeah i hope staff get is hand on this more that already have do and get to is own conclusion, because i even pay to know what reason you are not paid me (maybe you have the brilliant idea of telling is because i have opinion and you do not like people have other opinion that the one you have).

And no, i will not stop demand my money in any circumstance, because the true and reason is on my side, so i am not afraid of anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back