Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 days without be paid by this host, no reason at all this host come out to not paid me, nothing more that a host that only paid to some of the affiliates.

YOU ARE SCAMMING ME 100 DOLLARS !!!!YOU ARE SCAMMING ME 100 DOLLARS !!!!YOU ARE SCAMMING ME 100 DOLLARS !!!!YOU ARE SCAMMING ME 100 DOLLARS !!!!
YOU ARE SCAMMING ME 100 DOLLARS !!!!YOU ARE SCAMMING ME 100 DOLLARS !!!!YOU ARE SCAMMING ME 100 DOLLARS !!!!YOU ARE SCAMMING ME 100 DOLLARS !!!!

v4ur13.jpg

17 days without be paid by this host, no reason at all this host come out to not paid me, nothing more that a host that only paid to some of the affiliates.

v4ur13.jpg

17 days without be paid by this host, no reason at all this host come out to not paid me, nothing more that a host that only paid to some of the affiliates.

Im not defending admin of this site, I am not a uploadrocket co-ownert that you think I defend them , but did not explain RocketMan that you deleted all the files and that it can not verify the source of earnings?? I think that something was to your problem, I'm sorry if I'm wrong...

Since 2015 years of working with them and always the payments on time

Im not defending admin of this site, I am not a uploadrocket co-ownert that you think I defend them , but did not explain RocketMan that you deleted all the files and that it can not verify the source of earnings?? I think that something was to your problem, I'm sorry if I'm wrong...

Since 2015 years of working with them and always the payments on time

Stop or crap advertising with me, he have never give any reason to not paid me more that he does not like my comment on the other topic of the other host he own, after the comment i make about the no sense decrease on rates and the 25 cents per 1000 donwload he decide not paid me at all, at last i have the balls to tell him that is complete insane that rates and nobody gonna use the site, all of you have shut up and stop use it, without the balls to tell him are abusive rates..

My files have be on the host till day 2 march that is basic 8 days after payment request 5 days till the date he should paid me, he have be all this days avoid pay me and avoid reply anything why he does not paid me , just goo lose the time read the all comments in the other host he own.

Do you really think that after a bunch of days without paid me and not give any reasonable explanation i will keep my 3000 files on the 2 host ? for what ? to make him grab more money with my work ? do you want work for free for him ? if you want feel free to do it but i do not work for free for him or to anyone.

He knows very well the place i work and know very well the links still there ,death but there, he is scamming more that 100 dollars now if you want to keep defend him is up to you, i have my conscience clean, same he cant say about it self, he can be here every single day ignore whats go in on, i will be here every single day requesting MY MONEY.

and just to show you that what i say is the true there you can see when my status start show 0 when i delete my files at march 3 almost 10 days after my payment request and the complete ignore he have do to not paid me.

He have no balls to deal with criticism, that is a problem of him, not mine at all, he is free to change rates same i am free to comment whatever i want.

ek5nbr.jpg

Last edited:

v4ur13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back