Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that clears it up a lot.

uploading.site is using a new version of the XFS software - But since I own both sites I should be able to figure out a way to do what you want on uploadrocket too - I will look into it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I see you've implemented this on both sites, thanks a lot!

Yes that clears it up a lot.

uploading.site is using a new version of the XFS software - But since I own both sites I should be able to figure out a way to do what you want on uploadrocket too - I will look into it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I see you've implemented this on both sites, thanks a lot!

Lucky for you guys that on top of being the best host around here and answering all of your questions ASAP and providing the best support available - I'm also a bit of a programmer too :-)

Anyway, gotta go for a couple hours.

If others like this feature, please feel free to post your comments about the new features here - I still have a couple things to work out with the display - But it is pretty close.

Hmm maybe the ability to sort the list by clicking on the column header may be useful too, so that you can group the countries of easily discard the unfruitful (i.e. non-rewarding) downloads by forcing them to the bottom of the page. If it's not too much to ask, that is. :P

hello,
At the moment i still not receive money.
Please check and pay for me.
my account uploadrocket: jacky2812
I requested : 2016-04-22
$47.34PENDING

hello,
$47.34PENDING

WOW, that is from a long time ago - I will check and sort this out ASAP - Did you ever receive an email from us questioning the downloads or anything like that - Seem strange that it woulfd have been in the queue for so long for no reason.

hello,
$47.34PENDING

WOW, that is from a long time ago - I will check and sort this out ASAP - Did you ever receive an email from us questioning the downloads or anything like that - Seem strange that it woulfd have been in the queue for so long for no reason.

i received email inform some file deleted. I'm ussually 1 or 2 month i request one times.

i received email inform some file deleted. I'm ussually 1 or 2 month i request one times.

I checked and it is a payment that was missed for some reason - You will be paid in the next day or so.

Sorry for the problem and thanks for pointing this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back