Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIX plan will earning both 100 % PPD and PPS?

Correct - A long time ago we had multiple plans - But we combined everything into the best plan from each plan - So there is no difference.

A lot of hosts will show one rate and then trim the % based on the plan you choose.

With us the rates you see are the PPD rates and you ALSO get 55% of a premium sale.

Any chance of implementing a detailed view of downloaded files per day through a link on the reports page? I've been getting more downloads than usual and I'd like to know what exactly is being downloaded so that I can adapt to the demand. Thanks

Any chance of implementing a detailed view of downloaded files per day through a link on the reports page? I've been getting more downloads than usual and I'd like to know what exactly is being downloaded so that I can adapt to the demand. Thanks

What would the details include?

Currently we include referrer and IP with a drill down by IP.

I think you misunderstood, I'm not talking about the file details, I'm talking about an overview of all downloaded files in a day. Currently on the reports page (?op=my_reports) it just lists how many files were downloaded and what you earned from them on a daily basis. I'd like to know which files exactly were downloaded on that day. I've seen this feature on other sites that use the XFS template and uploading.site has a similar feature under the websites entry. It should give a URL like this: UploadRocket.net - Easy way to share your files
Currently that URL just shows the usual overview. Hope this clears it up a bit :)

I think you misunderstood, I'm not talking about the file details, I'm talking about an overview of all downloaded files in a day. Currently on the reports page (?op=my_reports) it just lists how many files were downloaded and what you earned from them on a daily basis. I'd like to know which files exactly were downloaded on that day. I've seen this feature on other sites that use the XFS template and uploading.site has a similar feature under the websites entry. It should give a URL like this: UploadRocket.net - Easy way to share your files
Currently that URL just shows the usual overview. Hope this clears it up a bit :)

Yes that clears it up a lot.

uploading.site is using a new version of the XFS software - But since I own both sites I should be able to figure out a way to do what you want on uploadrocket too - I will look into it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Care to renew my account? Username: tofuwizard

Thanks for paying on time every week. :)

Done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back