Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friend @RocketMan (The MANNNNNNN)
I wanted to send a suggestion that payments were made on Fridays, because that gives us to withdraw money or negotiate because business day is best for everyone.
Thank you for your attention and wish good luck!

Hello friend @RocketMan (The MANNNNNNN)
I wanted to send a suggestion that payments were made on Fridays, because that gives us to withdraw money or negotiate because business day is best for everyone.
Thank you for your attention and wish good luck!

Good suggestion - But it all depends on time zones - Friday in the afternoon in some places is already Saturday in other places.

Saturday has worked well on uploadrocket for 2 years so for now we will probably keep it like that.

What are the differences bet PPD, PPS and MIX? I am asking since on account page, all three are rated as 100% of Downloads 55% of Sales... thanks

Sorry for the confusions - There is actually NO DIFFERENCE!

We used to offer various mixes depending upon what the affiliates traffic was like but in the end we just created a single plan with the top payments possible for each 'type'.

As you know, many host will publishe certain rates and then ask you to choose a plan and then they say if you are choosing PPS you only get 50% of the published PPD rates - If you choose PPD you only get 50% of the PPS rates and if you choose MIX you will get say 70% of PPD and PPS rate.

WITH US IT IS NOT LIKE THAT - We pay 100% of the rates published at all times :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back