Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aah you make me free premium...but uploading was 1mb/s both for ftp and from browser...is that you call premium?

Very weird - I have many servers - Can you please tell me what IP you are uploading too from your FTP log?

Another thing that makes this strange is that if you upload with the site and then try again by FTP then the chances are that you would be uploading to 2 different servers - So either I have a problem at the network level - Or you have a problem with your internet uploading today.

Is anybody else noticing any problems with uploads today?

MEMBERS: Will you please post some of the upload speeds you are getting here (Good or bad) so we can see where the problem is - If you use FTP to upload please also post the server IP where the upload is going so that we can look into the problem.

:-= Uploadrocket paid today, with paid 25$ send to my paypal. This Host is always fast payment. Thank you very much.

j3Ges8z.jpg

Every day, I am reading positive feed back from the Rocket users. Please do start a streaming host too...:wave:

Thanks for your positive feedback - I will certainly consider a new site in the future - But for now I have so much on my plate it is difficult to start anything new.

Don't forget I still have my 'good news' to work on too :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back