Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for the streaming option to join uploadrocket.net :)):)):)), if you could find a way to provide both file host and streaming separately, everyone would be pleased, therefore it would bring more webmasters to the site.

Thanks for the feedback.

Too many plugins out there that allow people to leach the stream - So for now it is not something we are considering.

If you JUST JOINED it will take about 5 minutes to setup the account for the first time.

If you joined more than say an hour ago - Please show me the FTP LOG so that I can see which server you were trying to connect to and look into it.

Thanks.
oh thx
i success to connect

"Your account was banned by administrator."

uploadrocket.net is a scam

Now that is funny - A scam for banning an account!

Perhaps your IP had a briuteforce attack or the system is blocking your ID because somebody is trying to hack your account!

What is your userid / ip and I will look into it for you?

OH WAIT, MY MISTAKE - USER CONTACTED ME LAST WEEK TO ASK WHY HIS ACCOUNT WAS BANNED:

THIS USER IS SENDING 95% USA TRAFFIC - THERE IS NO WAY THIS GUY IS REAL - THE USER IS THE SCAM!

I WROTE TO HIM WITH FULL DETAILS OF MY LOGS AND EXPLAINED FULLY HOW HE IS CHEATING - NOW HE COMES HER TO POST FALSE CLAIMS!

All of his traffic comes from here: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/metrotemplates.com yet he claims more than 1,000 downloads each day - ALL USA!

If any other file hosts are reading this beware of this user!

Last edited:

Now that is funny - A scam for banning an account!

Perhaps your IP had a briuteforce attack or the system is blocking your ID because somebody is trying to hack your account!

What is your userid / ip and I will look into it for you?

OH WAIT, MY MISTAKE - USER CONTACTED ME LAST WEEK TO ASK WHY HIS ACCOUNT WAS BANNED:

THIS USER IS SENDING 95% USA TRAFFIC - THERE IS NO WAY THIS GUY IS REAL - THE USER IS THE SCAM!

I WROTE TO HIM WITH FULL DETAILS OF MY LOGS AND EXPLAINED FULLY HOW HE IS CHEATING - NOW HE COMES HER TO POST FALSE CLAIMS!

All of his traffic comes from here: metrotemplates.com Site Overview yet he claims more than 1,000 downloads each day - ALL USA!

If any other file hosts are reading this beware of this user!

Rockey He is scam dont worry all uploaders believe on UPLOADROCKET i am running site since long still i have 8% traffic from US 83% from France

uploadrocket.net is NO scam, I use it for over a year and all the problems if I have been resolved quickly , and here you are in one post say you're banned without you specifying the details why do you think that the scam.

I think most of us have of the World Download traffic

Last edited:

uploadrocket.net is NO scam, I use it for over a year and all the problems if I have been resolved quickly , and here you are in one post say you're banned without you specifying the details why do you think that the scam.

I think most of us have of the World Download traffic

Thank you for your support 2015!

As you can see - I also responded to this 'uploader' and outlined to him EXACTLY why he was banned.

Bottom line was he was sending 'Fraudulent downloads' - As all of you know I am a very trusted here - This is a TWO WAY STREET - I am trusted so please only use my service if you are NOT GOING TO TRY TO SCAM ME.

"worldsoftco": When you scam me you also scam all of the people that are using the service properly - Please do not come here to cry 'scam' when you are the scammer AND YOU KNOW IT!

Last edited:
Uploadrocket is the most honest site there is out there.
He is realiable, kind and helps you where he can!
He pays out very fast and even if there is a problem he tries to work it out.
You must be very rude or retardet if you get banned here and if so you deserve it.

Thanks uploadrocket! Keep on your good work!

Uploadrocket is the most honest site there is out there.
He is realiable, kind and helps you where he can!
He pays out very fast and even if there is a problem he tries to work it out.
You must be very rude or retardet if you get banned here and if so you deserve it.

Thanks uploadrocket! Keep on your good work!

Thank you for your support - This other guy is crazy - I have been here for a long time and happy many friends and happy uploaders.

Thanks again.

Rocketman.

Martin never failed in any regard. Those accusations are pure nonsense.

Thanks for support guys - Since worldsoftco is not responding anymore I assume he has accepted the fact that what I showed him is true and that he just came here to make trouble for us.

Thanks to all for showing how good we really are and that one user being upset because they were found to be cheating should not reflect bad on us.

Well, my experience with rocket was nice, and the support man even helped me last year by sending payment after the official day, just because i forgot to put my payment details there and he paid me as soon as i put in there my payment email.
It seams like a lot of people had good experience with rocket, so the scam accusation is non sense, if you did something wrong than you got punished, if it was a confussion, go on and discuse it with affiliate support, they will sort it out, but rocket isn't a scam host, not by any means.

Well, my experience with rocket was nice, and the support man even helped me last year by sending payment after the official day, just because i forgot to put my payment details there and he paid me as soon as i put in there my payment email.
It seams like a lot of people had good experience with rocket, so the scam accusation is non sense, if you did something wrong than you got punished, if it was a confussion, go on and discuse it with affiliate support, they will sort it out, but rocket isn't a scam host, not by any means.

Thanks for the support.

Actually we were discussing it by email last week and when I explained the situation and showed all of the logs and everything he stopped emailing me - So I assumed he figured that he was caught out and that was the end of it!

Today I was totally surprised when I saw he post he when we had been talking before.

I figure he just wanted to cause trouble.

But it is OK now - People can see how much support I am getting.

Thanks to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back