Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss tx for the payment yesterday.

we have a problem right now, i see people can download the files but we cant access main page and less upload anything, this issue start 5 minutes ago

Software error:

syntax error at index.cgi line 350, near ") ||"
Global symbol "$login_ips_h" requires explicit package name at index.cgi line 354.
Global symbol "%opts" requires explicit package name at index.cgi line 358.
Global symbol "%opts" requires explicit package name at index.cgi line 376.
syntax error at index.cgi line 378, near "}"
Execution of index.cgi aborted due to compilation errors.

EDIT. ALREADY FIXED TX

Last edited:
I didn't receive my payment.
2016-01-15 06:23:16xx.xx
PENDING
My account: manhneovn

It't pending. Please pay for me. Thanks!

@RocketMan

I plan to start with you, could you grant me premium.. as im migrating from uploadable. tq

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Switching from one plane to another will not affect downloads - In fact all of our plands are the same 100% of PPD rate and 55% of sales.

I see you have a lot of files on the system but not many downloads - How do you know that traffic is coming and that downloads are not counting?

I am looking at my logs and everything appears fine - I have not changed code in many months - So have no idea why it would suddenly stop working.

Can you please give me more information?

PS. I downloaded a file myself only yesterday and things seem to count normally - Maybe you can PM me with some of the places where your links are and I can look into that too.

Last edited:
Switching from one plane to another will not affect downloads - In fact all of our plands are the same 100% of PPD rate and 55% of sales.

I see you have a lot of files on the system but not many downloads - How do you know that traffic is coming and that downloads are not counting?

I am looking at my logs and everything appears fine - I have not changed code in many months - So have no idea why it would suddenly stop working.

Can you please give me more information?

s2qiyh.png

From the report there are some little downloads today but not earn anything.
Just started with you, so I haven't post all links to forum or my site or maybe my visitors still prefer uploadable.

The thing is we only pay once for each IP in each 24 hours - I am looking at your downloads from today and they are ALL coming from the same IP - I can send you a screenshot if you need.

Seems to be an IP in Australia - Seems to have downloaded 19 times in the last 24 hours (Is this a book uploaded in multiple chapters or something)?

Good news is that in about 10 minutes the next download will count again :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back