Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello RocketMan,

Is file storage affects the earnings? I upload anime a lot, one series takes more GB's. Like to move from Uploadable to here. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR DARLING :dan::fly:

Hey Silky you know I am married :cough:

LOL I know Just Joking and I am Not Gay :)

Hi, I must say that I'm really enjoying your service so far, as well my downloaders.
The only thing I could suggest to improve is your site design. It should be more clean and up to date.

Question. When I should request payment at the latest to get my (first) payout on saturday?

Please request NOW - Our Thursday closes in 5 hours.

We have been thinking of a site redesign for sometime - But since we have been here for close to 2 years people tend to get used to the way the site looks and feels - So outside of a gradual change to a clear background and some thing more 'full scree' there is not much we can do.

Having said that, we are in the process of at least making the front end more mobile friendly and hope to launch a responsive display before the end of the year..........................Stay tuned :-)

PS. If any of YOU have and SPECIFIC IDEAS about what you would like to see change in terms of a more modern presentation of the site please post here - We would love to hear from you.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to say that I am glad you and your downloaders are enjoying the service we provide.

I Design Changing its Great Idea I will PM you what i want in UPLOADROCKET Please one more request change the SERVERS buy from other side

Last edited:
MyrJyxG.png

Ok for first 3 files for day 28, It count 1 IP/24H but...
Why I see day 12-31 and 01-04 with 0 revenue, also if they download files after 24 hours?
It's a example but there are a lot of Ip without revenue. And all have also a refer, so I not understand.

Another example, this ip have downloaded only 1 time and have a refer but 0 revenue:

mheqLiJ.png

Let me know, admin. :pirate:

Last edited:
Ahhh, per each IP within the system.
I understand, thanks!

Yes, seems I am getting a lot of questions about this at the moment as we are suddenly getting a flood of new users!

If you PM me your user name with us I can upgrade you for free while you try us.

PS. I understand a lot of you are used to a multi-IP payment system but as you will see our rates are high compared to those types of hosts (And also we are still here paying ON TIME and EVERY TIME).

Please give us a try and see how it goes for you.

Last edited:
My user name on your host is: manhneovn

This is my payment
ee5c6db6b2bce1454d74.jpg

My status payment on
2015-12-31 11:29:0120.28PAID

But I didn't receive my money. Please check and Fix error. 2 payment before, I received them.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back