Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
please check why my acct. cannot complete upload process,already 100% but failed...

id ~> Rottanchimu

We are not blocking accounts from uploading (We love uploads) - I see one file uploaded by you on the server from today - Can you please explain the problem a little more for me?

Thanks.

please check why my acct. cannot complete upload process,already 100% but failed...

id ~> Rottanchimu

We are not blocking accounts from uploading (We love uploads) - I see one file uploaded by you on the server from today - Can you please explain the problem a little more for me?

Thanks.

RocketMan, Same here. Upload completes 100% but shows failed status in Zoom Uploader. Some files uploaded successfully, can see them in MY FILES but those files also shows Failed status. Its confusing so have to re-upload and delete the double/triple uploads in MY FILES.

Not once or twice (re-ups), more than four times still some shows Failed. :(

Last edited:

Thanks.

RocketMan, Same here. Upload completes 100% but shows failed status in Zoom Uploader. Some files uploaded successfully, can see them in MY FILES but those files also shows Failed status. Its confusing so have to re-upload and delete the double/triple uploads in MY FILES.

Not once or twice (re-ups), more than four times still some shows Failed. :(

If they uploaded with ZOOM and they are listed in 'MY FILES' and the links are available then it sounds as if uploadrocket.net is working - But why do you reupload if the files are already there?

What is your userid with us and maybe I can see which servers your files are on - However, by now I assume you are happy that the files are there so I am not sure if telling me the files will help.

Probably the best thing to do is to let me know when you have a file that is a problem before you fix it by uploading again so that I can look into it.

If you can do that I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

If they uploaded with ZOOM and they are listed in 'MY FILES' and the links are available then it sounds as if uploadrocket.net is working - But why do you reupload if the files are already there?

Not all of them (failed) are listed in My FILES. I am re-uploading because worried the listed files may be corrupted so to be sure re-uploading. I am lazy to check all those failed files if there are over 10 random rar files. :/

Just completed all the uploads, will let you know if happen again.. but its like this for past 42 hours.

Not all of them (failed) are listed in My FILES. I am re-uploading because worried the listed files may be corrupted so to be sure re-uploading. I am lazy to check all those failed files if there are over 10 random rar files. :/

Just completed all the uploads, will let you know if happen again.. but its like this for past 42 hours.

OK, thanks - Also if you want me to check corrupted files for you let me know - If I am around I can also double check a couple for you.

Same again :/ Failed in Zoom, FTP different file size, Web Upload Connection Timeout.

Am I the only one facing this problem?

RocketMan, Website not loading properly. Shows Error Connection Timed Out. At the end of web upload, it shows 'connecting to euhp001.uploadrocket.net' and the page stops loading. :(

I think there is some connection issues. I am using RDP in Netherlands. :/

Same again :/ Failed in Zoom, FTP different file size, Web Upload Connection Timeout.

Am I the only one facing this problem?

RocketMan, Website not loading properly. Shows Error Connection Timed Out. At the end of web upload, it shows 'connecting to euhp001.uploadrocket.net' and the page stops loading. :(

I think there is some connection issues. I am using RDP in Netherlands. :/

What is the file you tried to upload?

What is your userid with us?

id ~> Rottanchimu

Thanks.

until now still cannot complete uploading with zoom..upload process already 100% but show failed same with other file..any suggestions or i must delete all failed process and try upload use browser upload?

Thanks.

until now still cannot complete uploading with zoom..upload process already 100% but show failed same with other file..any suggestions or i must delete all failed process and try upload use browser upload?

Please send me the names of some of the failed files so that I can check.

Have either of you tried to upload to the site WITHOUT ZOOM?

FTP works but at-least one file seems to be in different filesize so not using FTP.

Just uploaded some files in Web Upload > 100% Genereating Links.. waiting for euhp005.uploadrocket.net... loading stopped, no list of links or anything. When checking My files, 2 files listed out of 3 uploaded.

Have either of you tried to upload to the site WITHOUT ZOOM?

FTP works but at-least one file seems to be in different filesize so not using FTP.

Just uploaded some files in Web Upload > 100% Genereating Links.. waiting for euhp005.uploadrocket.net... loading stopped, no list of links or anything. When checking My files, 2 files listed out of 3 uploaded.

FTP uses different servers too :-)

I am looking at your account - Which one was uploaded with FTP?

I deleted FTP uploads :| Using only Zoom coz there I can see which one is having problems.

I deleted FTP uploads :| Using only Zoom coz there I can see which one is having problems.

But if you keep doing that then how am I supposed to help you? I need to see what is happening and look at our system based on results - Then make adjustments so that we can try to fix the problem.

In a case like this you have to be patient so that we can solve the problem.

Before I even get a chance to do something on my side you have changed everything you have done so I cannot see problems or find solutions :-(

i deleted ftp uploads :| using only zoom coz there i can see which one is having problems.

but if you keep doing that then how am i supposed to help you? I need to see what is happening and look at our system based on results - then make adjustments so that we can try to fix the problem.

Before i even get a chance to do something on my side you have changed everything you have done so i cannot see problems or find solutions :-(

miss you rocky

but if you keep doing that then how am i supposed to help you? I need to see what is happening and look at our system based on results - then make adjustments so that we can try to fix the problem.

Before i even get a chance to do something on my side you have changed everything you have done so i cannot see problems or find solutions :-(

miss you rocky

Training for the big fight :-)

Rocky Balboa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back