Other uploader4you - RDP,100GB HDD,Xeon W3520,24GB RAM,1GBps,$13/month (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi why you close my acc?????
my id is wee

You server cant even can handle Mipony... That is out of my control... I'm not abuse your server thanks

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

I cant login the client area... it is down!!

starvh@ i pm you many times dont abuse the server and you dont care so i close it ( i have other clients in my server not you only )

my site is transfer to my server ( dns time only )

interorther @ speed is ok you can see the preview

thanks

i know speed is good in some host.
umm..if you have a time can you test upload speed to the host list below?
mediafire.com / rapidgator.net / letitbit.net / cramit.in

i want to see upload speed pic.

thanks.

@Jolly
How I abuse the server? I just the Mipony to download and you complaint me generate high load. I add file to archives using winrar and you also complain me. I didn't do multiple task at the same time, but your server cant handle those process. I have submitted a lots tickets to request your advice how to make those process lower load but your system admin couldn't answer me also. He/She just say "i'll notify if you create high load". No solution provided how am i gonna to avoid that? If that the case please uninstall Mipony & Winrar cause these 2 programs create high loads. Do not let your user to use that.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

@Jolly
Your server speed for download/upload is perfect. Just that cant use Mipony make me cant download and it always been complaint abuse server. Its very annoying and feel disrespect. I will not stay here... Bye and take care

starvh @

after i close your account ? see picture

image.jpg

starvh and you take care
thanks

Does not seem fair that you always have the right.
I have paid to use the resources of the Remote Desktop and I assure you I am not abusing.

I have 4 sites open only to work faster and more comfortable for me.

What is the right solution? Close and open Firefox? It consumes more resources.

Please, I need to get my RDP as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back