Other uploader4you - RDP,100GB HDD,Xeon W3520,24GB RAM,1GBps,$13/month (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know Mill, but I thank him for standing beside the truth. I dont need refund, specially from a person who does not show a minimum level of gratitude to his/her clients.

When I took the service, Jolly used to send Pop-up messages everyday for few days asking to post in this thread. It was annoying, I thought I would post that in forum, but I just ignored it thinking it might harm his business.

D8YHd.png

@Jolly: If your service is good, people will automatically join and stay with it. You dont need to force them. Mill is only standing for the truth and nobody needs to be your client to say the truth.

Don't grab Admin/Moderator's attention, cause they might ban you for breaching contract with clients.

At the bottom line, as a service provider Jolly's serve is still good, but his attitude toward a client is disrespectful, arrogant and immature. He changes the TOC frequently and without informing the clients.

Since he is not answering any question logically, neither clarifying his faults, there is no point discussing here. I request potential clients to judge carefully while taking RDP service.

Thanks

When I took the service, Jolly used to send Pop-up messages everyday for few days asking to post in this thread.

this was when i start the job of rdp ( see the date ) 12/3/2012 omg

ok if you dont like me and my rdp why you wait all this time ?

( your due date is 11/4/2012 ) which is mean ?

ok good boy

now the story which you made it its over

anything else you need any other story

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

d9d69b5b13.jpg

just for your information

my client need me and my services

thanks

ok good boy

now the story which you made it its over

anything else you need any other story

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

d9d69b5b13.jpg

just for your information

my client need me and my services

thanks

This is not my Invoice, how many more times you want to prove yourself as a liar? Here is my confirmation of payment.

klGBb.png

I am using your service only for one month, so how can I delay in payment?

Do you deny that you are a liar, cheater and breached contract?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

its not you omg

i put it to proof that my clients they need me

omg

Jolly, you must have an IQ of a 7 year old, your responses are pathetic "hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omgggggggggggggggggggggg admin pls help me hhhhhh" How old are you?

Ok
I have one client name Juan his due is today still not pay
So I will give you his slot
Let me arrange it for you (setup I mean )

Thanks and enjoy with my server

coz you killing the server
widows explorer is 865.556 k omg

you want delete files stop abusing the server then do your job for delete

you want delete and upload and download and browser and ????? then you said the server is not ok

be fair

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

tig3r07 @

i active your rdp and please please dont abusing the server

thanks
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=23326

thanks to all my clients they got my points and now they are more care about the server than me ( jolly loool )

thanks<3

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Thanks pepe for renewal your rdp and enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back