uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
zomG2 or anyone knows a good method to check the availability of the files in the account???
In other hosts i was able to check the deleted files for inactivity, but this one have not any section for this or i cant find it.

new affiliate system sucks. stats very low now. now i am making 4 euros per day before 15 euros / day

good bye uploaded

zomG2 or anyone knows a good method to check the availability of the files in the account???
In other hosts i was able to check the deleted files for inactivity, but this one have not any section for this or i cant find it.

I would like to know the same...and also which group are our files being downloaded!

@sonic, what were you expecting it is reduced to 1/3 so does your earning, you didnt have to wait till today. :facepalm:

of 10 Euros to 30 Euros per 1000 downloads is too much difference. my stats decreased 3 days ago of 15 Euros to 4 Euros per day

you made good move by increasing 3€ per sale to 5€. we wait PPD increase too, old amount would be nice but find a middle way.

1-100 100+

Gold 7€ 20€
Silver 4€ 13€
Bronze 2€ 7€

would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back