Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was trying to upload my files from other filehoster (premium of course) by using remote upload, but the amount of size that was uploaded to ul.to was only around 27kb even though the original size was much more larger than 27kb

can anyone tells me why?

When i ask the first time, they say 10 days for payment, after that they change TOS to 30 days, after that... may be over 3 months or 1 year....

They didn't change the TOS, is was 30 working days also before.
But they payed 9-12 working days (usually faster).
Now I hope they will pay by paypal sometime, I don't care when.

i was trying to upload my files from other filehoster (premium of course) by using remote upload, but the amount of size that was uploaded to ul.to was only around 27kb even though the original size was much more larger than 27kb

can anyone tells me why?
you probably put a link to the html page, not to the direct download, so the html page is only 27kb

which filehost are you trying to RU from?

you probably put a link to the html page, not to the direct download, so the html page is only 27kb

which filehost are you trying to RU from?

it was from Crocko...

Filesonic was able to upload the whole file before...
so i thought the same method would apply to ul.to

screenshotzo.jpg

Last edited:
Lol i already have an engineering degree and a job. You cant even read what i wrote. I wrote 10 pages you are telling me 20 pages :facepalm:

I already helped you by telling you where the answer is. But you are too ignorant that you can not understand it. This is not a help desk. You are at your last year but you are not intelligent enough to use the search function if you dont have time to read. And you dont have time to read but you have time to come here and ask questions and upload warez.

You made my day. You are just a spoiled kid.

lol yes I think that in 2012, we can still receive some answers by people who are happy to help others.

And don't worry about my "real" life, I have a job, a college degree and I'm in my last year at University. Maybe you should look in a mirror :)

And excuse me for my bad English, I'm French and I also have a life =)=)=)

P.S. The excuse of "real life" is so "no life" X-D
And thanks to the others for your response :) :sun:

UL support is the best, yesterday i made an error at the payment info, i contact them befor i sleep, i got the resolution and the answer now,
Thank you UL

Great support, fast downloads. Pay nothing :(

Not worth it. Also their stats breakdown is nothing short of pathetic.

If you earned $40 per day with filesonic or WU you will earn $1 with these if you are lucky.

Great support, fast downloads. Pay nothing :(

Not worth it. Also their stats breakdown is nothing short of pathetic.

If you earned $40 per day with filesonic or WU you will earn $1 with these if you are lucky.

Fucking comment !!

With Ul.to Many People Earning 20€-50€ Per Day.

And I Earned 1$ With Filesonic But Now Earning 2-4€ With Ul.to.

So please go back to Filesonic, if you like it so much. :P
This is the UL thread, not Filesonic.
If you don't like UL, don't use it.
Or do you eat cake even if you don't like the taste?

Is this a kindergarten? X-(

I use uploaded.to a long time and I'm very satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back