uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Those webmoney motherfuckers -_- it was really good and smooth now they put a big fat cock inside our asses !!!
Fuck them, i will use Bitcoin 50€ can be requested without fee + you get paid in 24hrs after requesting :p
WME you can suck it :p =D

i dont get it. what exactly are you going to buy with bitcoin? can you put it in your bank account? withdraw it from an ATM? so whats the point in this payment?

Those webmoney motherfuckers -_- it was really good and smooth now they put a big fat cock inside our asses !!!
Fuck them, i will use Bitcoin 50€ can be requested without fee + you get paid in 24hrs after requesting :p

i dont get it. what exactly are you going to buy with bitcoin? can you put it in your bank account? withdraw it from an ATM? so whats the point in this payment?

bitcoin can be converted into your local currency, very fast process in my experience

In some countries you can withdraw bitcoins on ATM.

For WMX: The minimum required passport level for performing top-ups and withdrawals is a formal passport that passed a data verification procedure.

Is it difficult to verify account and get formal passport?

I can not find my coupon bit4coin in this page uploaded.net / me / coupons

I did not find the transaction in Logbook Payout.

but I received this mail

Dear Customer,

new Bit4Coin gift cards are avaliable for you.

Please visit uploaded.net/me/coupons to see your collected vouchers .

someone can help me please

someone help me please !

I can not find my coupon bit4coin

[h=1]User Coupons[/h]
No coupons found!

where is the coupon ?

someone help me please ?

Last edited:
@houaouillas, did you request payout by bitcoin? If not, probably your acct has been hacked and someone did request payout and after getting the coupon code, they deleted that particular log and coupon code. If you did request, then you need to open ticket to support.

@houaouillas, did you request payout by bitcoin? If not, probably your acct has been hacked and someone did request payout and after getting the coupon code, they deleted that particular log and coupon code. If you did request, then you need to open ticket to support.

but the hacker will use "houaouillas" email to request a payout ?

@stbooks yes it's not me who made the request via bit4coin. someone hacked my account, he made the request for payment of € 50 bit4coin.
immediately i changed the password and I contacted the support but no response.
but the problem I changed the uploaded account password and I changed the email password.
I checked the connection history on my mailbox I found nothing.

@stbooks yes it's not me who made the request via bit4coin. someone hacked my account, he made the request for payment of € 50 bit4coin.
immediately i changed the password and I contacted the support but no response.
but the problem I changed the uploaded account password and I changed the email password.
I checked the connection history on my mailbox I found nothing.

Ok, that should mean you are too late in finding it. If you just found out after 1 day later (usually 1 working day after payout request and sometime UL paid on the same day, UL will issue voucher code and inform you). Before you changed the password, that hacker already got your voucher code and delete your transaction log and voucher code too. (we can also delete that). Unless UL screws us.:facepalm:

Last edited:
I contacted the support to cancel the withdrawal request but no response.

Today they said
Dear customer,

according to our system, multiple IP addresses have been detected to access your account.
To prevent abuse by third parties, we recommend to change your password and run an antivirus program.

Should it be a shared account, we point out that this violates our terms of service.

Last edited:
I contacted the support to cancel the withdrawal request but no response.

Today they said
Dear customer,

according to our system, multiple IP addresses have been detected to access your account.
To prevent abuse by third parties, we recommend to change your password and run an antivirus program.

Should it be a shared account, we point out that this violates our terms of service.

That's just their automatic answering machine replying and did not even reply your request.

I don't think UL can cancel it anymore as they already issued the voucher code (and informing you by email too) and the transaction is done.

Back